Copper Creek - where are trash rooms?

Best Aunt

"That's the best-est present ever!"
Does anybody know where the trash rooms are at Copper Creek?

I checked in last night. I don’t know what happened to the whole “as an added benefit/mandatory room search, we will take out your trash every day.” I was gone from 9:30 am to 7:30 pm and they never took my trash.

I stayed in May, and I walked up and down the hallways like 5 times looking for the trash room to throw away a diaper, and never found it. I asked one of the housekeeping ladies where they were and they couldn’t tell me either, but at least took the diaper for me.

I asked at the front desk. There no longer is a trash room for guests to use at Copper Creek. If you have garbage and you don’t want to wait for the next time they pick up, you are supposed to call housekeeping and they will come get it.

I stayed in May, and I walked up and down the hallways like 5 times looking for the trash room to throw away a diaper, and never found it. I asked one of the housekeeping ladies where they were and they couldn’t tell me either, but at least took the diaper for me.

We stayed in room 5123 in December. A couple doors down from the mid-hall elevators. And IIRC the recycling/trash nook which was off that elevator's lobby behind a door.

If I am not remember the location of the trash room correctly, then take the main elevator to the 5th floor and walk the floor on the CCV side from that elevator towards the lake. The trash room will be on your left hand side (i.e. towards the courtyard or hotel side vs towards the VWL side). Its door in off a recessed area, not directly off the main hallway [which is why i am pretty sure it is off the midhall elevator lobby, though it could have been the vending/ice area ?]. I assumed there were trash rooms on other floors but did not go check since we were happy with the one on ours.

Good luck.

SW

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter