Contermory Resort for $164/night

GoodTimes

Mouseketeer
Used Mary`s code(thanks Mary) and got a great deal at the Contempory for $164. now I need to know every thing about this resort (never thought I could stay here - to expensive and so many other family obligations BILLS - Haha) so please tell me your experiences at hints at this wonderful resort.

Thanks- Ron:bounce:

We really enjoy staying there, in fact we'll be there on Friday!!

Both of us enjoy the stroll to the Magic Kingdom from there (we can give our brick a pat as we go by)- it's really relaxing!!
If you don't like a lot of hooplah with your meal, we've done the Concourse Steak House for both breakfast and dinner and really enjoyed it. In fact, at dinner we were allowed to order 'off menu' because we just wanted to split a burger instead of having one of their huge dinner entrees. They didn't quibble about splittling the meal, either. But then most of the Disney restaurants don't mind us doing that.

The rooms are big, and can sleep 5 with the QQ / convertible sofa design of the rooms. The bathrooms are a good size, and generally the views are decent. Even the 'parking lot' view will get you a view of the monorail............

Hope that this helps!

OMG - that is an amazing rate (at least to me), when are you going? It would be amazing to get that rate in Aug.

GoodTimes...where is y our room location? Is it in the tower or the garden wings...if it is the tower it is a real super rate that's for sure.....let me know....we are doing the cruise in May and then staying for 2 nights in the world.....staying at POR now but would love to switch to the Contemporary....
Thanks....Tom

Great rate for the Contemporary.

Here are my favorites about this resort:

-walkway to MK
-monorail transportation to EPCOT
-Electrical Light Parade on the water each night
-watching fireworks at MK
-Chef Mickey's for breakfast
-it is quiet
-it is a classic Disney resort
-Quick boat ride to FW for a great breakfast buffet or dinner at Trail's End or to rent bikes & then ride over to WL on the path that connects the 2.

We thoroughly enjoyed staying there & will be there again in 23 days (but whose counting). :bounce:

You'll really enjoy it. :)

TChrist05--I'm not the original poster but can answer your question. That rate is for the wing rooms pre tax. It's with the current code that's out (CZF). I couldn't believe it was still available as CR wing is SOG overflow but it was for all my dates too. Unfortunately we have 6 in our party and would need 2 rooms so we're sticking with POR for $114/night. :)

We love the Contemporary for the following reasons:

Location, can walk to and from the MK in under 10 minutes. This is a major plus after parades and fireworks because you don't have to wait for the monorail or boats.

The monorail can take you to Epcot and MK. Cuts down on bus time.

Chef Mickey's & Concourse Steakhouse

Views for fireworks and electic water pageant

Huge arcade

Boat activities and you can take the boat to Ft. Wilderness and Wilderness Lodge

The size of the rooms are bigger (at least I think so) than rooms at other resorts. The rooms are bright and have always been very clean.

View!

Enjoy your vacation!

Flower-have a wonderful vacation

honeymo-going May 23 (code is good only thru7/3)

tchrist-code is good only for garden wing (no codes for tower)

melsmice-thanks for response (65 days to go - not counting either) I go thru Lancaster every day on my way to the erie county correctional facility

cinmell- have a great vacation

thank you all for your response - ron

Originally posted by GoodTimes
melsmice-thanks for response (65 days to go - not counting either) I go thru Lancaster every day on my way to the erie county correctional facility

I did not even realize you were from Buffalo until I saw this post. We live right off of Pleasantview. I went to Maryvale. Any connections?

melsmice also went to maryvale (kids go there now) graduated 1976. nice to meet a disney fanatic so close to home - Ron

DW, DS and I got the same rate 164.00 GW at CR for May, 03. this was including tax!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We now have a 190.00 credit on our room reservation to use on our trip. Waiting for AP rates to come out, maybe we can get even a bigger credit?

I guess having someone in the Military can have its advantages. We got the SOG overflow to stay in the garden wing for $110 for this August 1-4.:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter