Confused with all the choices

punkin

<font color=purple>Went through pain just to look
There are going to be 5 of us. 2 adults; 9 yr old; 2 3 yr olds. Have narrowed down to the following hotels:
Hawthorn suites LBV ($109)
homewood suites($89)
Holiday Inn Sunspree($99)
Radisson Resort Parkway($85)

We will only be going to WDW parks and the toddlers may need an afternoon nap. What do you think? Any opinions. I need help. I'm totally confused with the offsite hotels and with the search function down, I can't get other people's opinions.

Both the Hawthorne and Homewood Suites are very close to Downtown Disney, so convenient if you want to go back to the hotel for naps, etc. They also have kitchens so you can fix breakfast, pack snacks, etc. Nice with a family. Downside, the pool areas aren't fancy just basic if that matters to you.

Id also go with the hawthorn or homewood suites. Have you check hawthorn.com for specials?

Herc.

Any preferences between homewood and hawthorn? Are their pools heated? We're going in Feb so a heated pool would be nice.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter