Confirmation Letter Panic!

CBCit

Love the Mousecat
Last Thursday,the day Fl Resident Rates were released I booked an AKL standard room for $139 per night and payed my full balance of $620 for 4 nights. Today I get my confirmation letter showing the full rack rate of $239,with $620 paid, it did say at the bottom proof of FL residency required at check in. I almost fainted. I called CRO and the CM tells me oh yes you booked at full rack rate and you were told to keep calling back to try and get Fl rate. I stayed calm,but persistent that I was told I had a Fl rate room booked,that my full balance was $620,which I paid,I pointed out that the confirmation is asking for proof of residency. I NEVER would have hung up Thursday morning without some sort of Fl resident rate booked,even if at was at a different resort. She finally connected me with guest services who after putting me on hold for a bit(felt like forever!) came back and said they had computer problems Thursday morning with the computer kicking the Fl rate reservations back to full price and had thought that they corrected them all but mine must have slipped by. He made the corrections in the computer,put it back to FL resident rate,marked paid in full and apologized,etc. He said they would send me another confirm letter,but I just called back and asked for an e-mail to be sent to me today,so I can sleep tonight!
What a scare,now I have indigestion.The funny thing is my husband kept teasing me that something would go wrong because he heard me confirm all my info over and over again Thursday morning before hanging up.

What a price difference!!! glad it worked out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter