CONFESS your DUH moment at a theme park or WDW vacation

. The four of us did immediately what anyone normally would do when they see their loved one in distress, spring into action. Just kidding! We were rolling on the ground for the next three minutes. After we were done making fun of him (just for that moment, we never let him live that down) my grandfather got a group of three guys to push him up the stairs. Not only did no one think to use gravity and push him down the very short flight of stairs, but HE WAS STILL ON THE MOTOR SCOOTER (he was more than capable to get up).

Oh my! I know if your like me once you start laughing it is hard to stop...even in a serious instance, sometimes you can't help but laugh...it's involuntary:teeth:
My mom had surgery and was temporarily in a wheelchair & I "pretended' to let go of it on a slight incline and then DUH, I didn't realize the wheelchair was going to get away from me so fast. She put her feet out and gently crashed into a bench ( no one was harmed I promise) ....except my shorts because I slightly peed myself. :rolleyes: My teenage son did the honors of pushing her the rest of the day in the park. :smooth: Thankfully I had swimsuit bottoms in my backpack.:dogdance:

Tripped over a low hanging velvet rope at a ride. Normally I know how to fall gracefully...but with 2 kids in front of me I tried to avoid them and fell very goofy (pun intended) :teeth::teeth::teeth: The next day I rode Frozen ever after...... on Percocet. I do not recommend that at all:sad2::upsidedow
OUCH!

Many years ago, as we were leaving EPCOT, DD and I decided to park hop to Animal Kingdom. Off in the distance, I see the Animal Kingdom bus, and its getting ready to pull out. I run so we can catch the bus before it leaves, and I made it! I was so proud of myself until I hear my DD tell me that the bus was for Animal Kingdom Lodge. DUH!

The first time we went I didn’t ride spaceship earth. I said, I’m not riding the boring ride in the ball. Well we rode it the second time and it is one of my faves and my 9yo’s favorite Epcot ride!

The first time I rode Spaceship Earth I complained the whole way going upward.....my daughter was only 2 and I kept saying to my mother "this is sooo boring and slow and long and dark...if my daughter falls asleep it's going to be horrible" ....she didn't fall asleep and I ran my mouth over nothing. :P
I regret being a whiner on that ride...and we enjoy it on every visit to Epcot now too. :dogdance:

Oh my! I know if your like me once you start laughing it is hard to stop...even in a serious instance, sometimes you can't help but laugh...it's involuntary:teeth:
My mom had surgery and was temporarily in a wheelchair & I "pretended' to let go of it on a slight incline and then DUH, I didn't realize the wheelchair was going to get away from me so fast. She put her feet out and gently crashed into a bench ( no one was harmed I promise) ....except my shorts because I slightly peed myself. :rolleyes: My teenage son did the honors of pushing her the rest of the day in the park. :smooth: Thankfully I had swimsuit bottoms in my backpack.:dogdance:
OMG! That's hilarious! My grandma had surgery two Thanksgivings ago and I had to push her around in a wheelchair during her recovery, nothing that harmed her but I definitely had a great time.

My duh moment actually happened shortly after a WDW vacation. My friend and I were at a restaurant where they were playing a trivia game, and we were supposed to write down a state that starts with "F". I couldn't think of one, even though I had just returned from Florida! :rotfl:

This is probably one of those "you had to be there stories to be funny"....but......Most people know Disney has COKE products.

We were sitting in a WDW restaurant and my mom who was about 65, had asked the waitress for a "Cherry Pepsi please".

The waitress explained to us that " Sorry we only have Coke products...and my mom without missing a beat said " Oh then just make it a Pepsi then"

I literally cried from laughing & thankfully the waitress laughed too.
I am sure as she walked away she was saying "Duh!":tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter