Concierge Guests...

poohluvrs

Dinglehopper<br><font color=deeppink>Bah-bah-ree-n
WE PLAN ON HAVING SMALL BREAKFAST/SNACKS W/ CONCIERGE. IS DDP STILL WORTH $? WE ARE DOING TS EACH DAY, JUST WONDERING IF CONC GUESTS BUY DDP A LOT :confused3 :)

Just look at the $.

A character dinner is $28. Add tax (6%) and tip, and you are at about $34-35. DIning plan is $38 and includes tax and tip. A child's character meal is $10. Add tax and tip...and you are over the $11 that the child's dining plan costs.

In essense, you are getting the CS and snacks "free."

Most other restaurants are more expensive than the character meals. IF you do one TS per day, you will at least "break even" on the DDP. If you use any of the CS or snacks, you will come out ahead.

We did the dining plan while staying at the Poly Concierge last summer. It was great and we would do it again in a minute!!!

We have three kids and staying at the poly was great. They would go hang out and play games, watch tv or have a snack at the CL. We had breakfast there every morning and my DH and I had a glass of wine/beer each night while the kids slept across the hall. As for the DP....we saved over 700.00 for our family. YES, the savings may have been different because we don't always order apps or dessert and we ate at many TS that we wouldn't have eaten because of price. I didn't have to dig into my wallet every time someone wanted a water, soda, or MickeyBar. All these reasons and more we loved it!!! Oh yeah....the DP was free for us last Aug. too!!!

MNmom

We are staying Poly Concierge this November and are doing the DDP. Just the cost of our dinners alone OOP would equal the total for the DP for one week! We are basically getting one CS meal EACH per day PLUS one snack each per day free! It's even better now that they have expanded the choices for snacks! I think the DDP is a seriously good deal.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter