Compare size of Bay Lake/7 Seas to Epcot area resort lakes?

Greg Wright

Earning My Ears
Can anyone help me compare the sizes of different bodies of water in WDW? (Because I'm trying to decide where to stay.) How does Bay Lake and Seven Seas Lagoon compare with the bodies of water near Swan and Dolphin?

Does anybody know of an online map that really shows to scale both?

Wow 2 lake questions in one day:confused:

Bay Lake and 7 seas are conected by a small aquaduct that runs over the road to the CR. Bay lake is the largest body of water on WDW.

Cresent Lake (has swan dol, BW, YBC) is much smaller. It has an odd shape that wraps around the BW resort creating a canal like body of water that is used to get to MGM.

Cresent Lake is conected to World Showcase Lagoon but rental boats are not permitted past the bridge that connects BW to BC.

Bay Lake is about 450 acres (surface) and the Seven Seas Lagoon is about 200 acres. In comparison, Crescent Lake is only about 25 acres.

Latest posts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter