Comfort Inn Maingate!!! YAY

PamNC

DIS Veteran
I was able to get out of a less than acceptable hotel I booked through Priceline. Sorry for driving ya'll crazy with my thread on this subject. I am paying MORE but I got a deal through Booking.com for Comfort Inn Maingate - great reviews and I'm very happy. My first solo trip starts in just 9 short days. I learned a lesson - no bidding on priceline or hotwire unless I bid for 4 star or above. You have to be careful. I am over the moon!!!!

Thanks for "e-listening"

Pam

In general, I tell people to move up at least one rung on the hotel food chain when going to WDW (the star levels you mentioned). Its a vacation & everyone thinks 'I only need a place to sleep' BUT Orlando area hotels are used and abused far beyond other major cities (I stay 100+ hotel nights per year). Whatever level you are accustomed to in other cities will disappoint when at WDW. Also, when traveling alone, you want a minimum level of safety & comfort to be met. I'm so happy your changes worked out in your favor!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter