Columbia Harbour House - Quick Service Review...2/16/2019

LovesTimone

Christmas Day 2017
We made the mistake of heading into the parks during Presidents Day weekend... I totally forgot it was a long weekend. :tilt: We did however survive for a few hours before deciding it was just to crowded...

We had debated between Ray's and Columbia Harbour House, we were closest to Columbia Harbour House.

We did wait in line for almost 15 minutes or so before we ever got up close to the podium to be able to order... It was crazy crowded in the park so we expected it. This was at around 2:00

It was just DH and I so party of two...

DH - Trio Platter, - there were 2 pieces of fish, 4 or 5 pieces of shrimp, and 4 or 5 chicken nuggets, fries, and 3 hush-puppies - it comes with a small container of cocktail sauce on the platter...

Me- Shrimp and Fish Combo - 2 pieces of fish and 4 or 5 pieces shrimp, fries and 3 hush-puppies ...it comes with a small container of cocktail sauce on the platter..

It was good and very filling... I do wish that they still offered coleslaw as a option, you just sorta need that crunchy, creamy option with all the fried food... Everything was hot, which is always a plus. I will say that the hush-puppies were really good, and are what I would call southern style, they had a sweet corn bread taste which was good paired up with all the fried food we were eating...

We did find a seat easily upstairs, and there were several cast members up there working clearing tables, and restocking the condiments bars, and everything was quite clean...

As well the ladies room was also quite clean, this is a very small restroom, and just so you know ahead of time, getting a stroller in and out of there, or a wheel chair would prove challenging...

Overall a nice QS lunch... and we will return...

Thanks for the review! We haven't been to Disney in ages...but this was always favorite for just the reasons you listed...quick, lots of food and always clean and restocked with the necessities! Hopefully it will be the same in Jan 2020 when we are planning to go, after a business trip to Atlanta.

Columbia Harbour House is a must for us every trip! The line was insane when we tried to go the other day. I can’t recommend mobile ordering enough! It was super easy and convienient and took maybe 10 minutes for our food to come out.

Glad to hear you enjoyed it. If you're looking to escape the fried food, the salmon, steamed veg, couscous, and vegetarian chili are all delicious. And I highly recommend using the mobile app to order, such a time and stress saver!

I wish they allowed you to pay with Disney Gift card when mobile ordering... this is why we havent tried that :(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter