• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Coke or Pepsi ?

Terry B

Earning My Ears
Heading to the Royal Pacific this summer and was wondering if this is a Coke product hotel or the dreaded Pepsi, since we drink a bunch of Diet Coke I am keeping my fingers crossed. Thanks....

Coke it is!!!! I totally understand that. I will drink pepsi but DO NOT like it.

Thanks Spidey for the quick response, that is very good news. I know it is probably not good to drink so much Diet Coke but after all, isn't life meant to be enjoyed to the fullest ? !!

Have you tried it with lime yet? I have not, but a guy at work loves the stuff.

What about Dr. Pepper and Diet Dr. Pepper? Are those drinks available on club level? My husband and I don't drink coffee, but we have to have our DP and DDP every morning.

As a pepsi drinker, please tell me that there is some place to get a pepsi at the parks.:confused:

The Hard Rock Cafe serves Pepsi. I can't remember any other place serving it.

Originally posted by IMGONNABE40!
Have you tried it with lime yet? I have not, but a guy at work loves the stuff.

I saw that, but after trying the foul concoction known as Diet Coke with Lemon I just can't see myself potentially wasting another dollar by trying Diet Coke with Lime.

I will stick with Diet Vanilla Coke!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter