• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Coffee Pots at SSR

disneyfan97

Mouseketeer
Have they changed the coffee pots at SSR at all? Trying to shop/pack for our trip and wondering if they are still they "pods" coffee makers.

TIA!

All DVC units have a Mr Coffee style brewer. It should have a full size (10-12) cup brewer that takes the flat bottom (basket) style of filter.

The "pods " that I'm referring to are the pre-filter-ready coffee that looks like a circle pocket of coffee in the middle of two filter sheets. I know they used those in the past.

I just wasn't sure if the coffee pots also took normal filters and coffee too and/or if they had changed recently. Sounds like they do take normal filters! Thanks!!

The "pods " that I'm referring to are the pre-filter-ready coffee that looks like a circle pocket of coffee in the middle of two filter sheets. I know they used those in the past.

I just wasn't sure if the coffee pots also took normal filters and coffee too and/or if they had changed recently. Sounds like they do take normal filters! Thanks!!

They have always had the prefiltered pouches, but they were used in the Mr Coffee style coffee maker and made several cups, not the single cup pouch like in the non-DVC resorts at WDW.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter