Coffee makers in studios?

E

eeyoresmom

Are the coffee makers in the studios still the 4 cup drip makers ? TIA

It depends. BWV and AKV had 10 cup coffee pots, but BCV had 4 cup ones on our last trip. I do not remember what VWL had.

Most will have 10/12 cup, but you still may find a few of the older 4 cup units in service.

Thank you. We are at OKW this tmei and just wanted to make sure it was not the pod type so we can bring our own coffee and filters.

Thank you. We are at OKW this tmei and just wanted to make sure it was not the pod type so we can bring our own coffee and filters.

The DVC Resorts are not changing to pod style coffee makers. If there is a 4-cup brewer in the studio and you would prefer a 12-cup, call housekeeping using the button on the in-room phone and they will bring one.

It depends. BWV and AKV had 10 cup coffee pots, but BCV had 4 cup ones on our last trip. I do not remember what VWL had.

Isn't that strange about BCV? Their studios always had the big 10-12 cup coffee pots, up until a couple years ago. I remember that at VWL 10 years ago, they had the 4 cup size, and when we switched over to OKW and got the big size, we were so happy. I don't know what size VWL has in their studios now. But I'm very disappointed at BCV that it seems as if they've gone from the big coffee pots down to the 4 cup size in the last few years.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter