Codes

mulgar

Mouseketeer
Can anybody tell me why the new codes are not good for CSR but are for the rest of the moderates.
We have res. for June at CSR but may change to a different moderate to save the money.

Quite often CSR is left out of codes...it's always a hit or miss. Mainly because it's a 'convention' resort so if there are conventions booked at the time your traveling than there is no need to offer codes, it's already quite full. Hope this helped.

From what I have heard and read.....
It isn't that CSR isn't taking part in the codes...but that it is full.
The CRO has said that most of the other resorts are quite empty for the time we are going....but not CSR. There must be conventions booked!!

I have seen that for some dates in May people have been able to get the codes....and for June....it looks pretty booked most of the month.
For the time we are going......the only code I was able to use was the AXA which came out a while ago.
I would say, just keep checking...you never know when something might pop up:D

Actually, I received a discount for Coronado Springs for 94 a night. I am going May 11th through 16th. I think the problem is in the month on June. I think they are full with a convention or something.

Nature Boy Chris

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter