Club Level Rooms at Universal Resorts??

A Mickeyfan

DIS Veteran
Hi ... I have posted this question on the Universal Board but haven't gotten any responses yet.... I have booked the Royal Pacific Resort for Aug with a rate of $139 for the Club Level. I am wondering ( I know it is new & no one can answer for this particular resort) if anyone has stayed in the Club Level at any of the other Universal Resorts? I am trying to figure out what to expect as far as what they put out to munch on during the day and evening, as well as what may be there for breakfast. I have stayed in the Poly Congierge & it was GREAT. I am not a drinker & will be there with 3 kids (ages 9, 13 & 15). If anyone can give me some insight as to what I may be getting, I would love to hear from you.... Good & Bad reviews..... thanks in advance...... oh.. almost forgot...... my husband was not going to go with us & now he said he may be able to, so my next question is....anyone know if the rooms can hold 5??

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter