Trial Club Level Fastpass+ Purchase Program Planning & Discussion

Spoke to signature services today there will be fast pass availability for Rivers of Light, Illuminations and Fantasmic, but not Happily Ever After- that space goes away in Sept .

If you cancel your club level reservation, be sure to email Guest services and let them know why.

If you are keeping your reservation, still voice your dissatisfaction via email. Who knows, maybe they will add a fast pass for HEA .

Spoke to signature services today there will be fast pass availability for Rivers of Light, Illuminations and Fantasmic, but not Happily Ever After- that space goes away in Sept .

If you cancel your club level reservation, be sure to email Guest services and let them know why.

If you are keeping your reservation, still voice your dissatisfaction via email. Who knows, maybe they will add a fast pass for HEA .

As a fourth or as one of the three paid fastpasses?

It's a separate transaction per day so I have 8 charges of $213 each. We booked 8 days of CL FP+ for 4 people each day. So $13 tax on $200 which would be 6.5%

This is a somewhat unrelated question, but I'm curious about your plan. What 6 did you pick each day?
This Sunday I am going to book 7 days of club level fast passes. I have poured over this for months! I know everyone is different and approaches the parks differently, but I'm curious what others who have booked CL fastpasses for a whole week have done.

This is a somewhat unrelated question, but I'm curious about your plan. What 6 did you pick each day?
This Sunday I am going to book 7 days of club level fast passes. I have poured over this for months! I know everyone is different and approaches the parks differently, but I'm curious what others who have booked CL fastpasses for a whole week have done.
we have 10 park days. I did not purchase the CL FP for our 2 Epcot days as we will ride what we can get with the standard FP and we like to enjoy F&W. Out of the 8 days we did 3 days at HS and booked SDD, AS2, TSM, RnR, ToT and ST one day. The same for the other 2 but did IJ instead of ST on one day. Our 3 MK days we booked 7DMT, Space, Splash, PP, Buzz and PoC one day. Instead of Buzz we did JC one day and BTM another. AK 2 days we booked FOP, Navi, Everest, Safari, Rapids and Dinosaur. The other day we booked Primeval whirl instead of Dinosaur. But we also have 2 multi experience FP's for every day that were given to us for all our missed events and dining last year when Irma hit. I call it extra special Pixie Dust!

One feature that's great is you can book any combination with the club level fast passes . It pays to use them for tier 1 attractions. So at AK we did FOP, Navi and KS.

But in EPCOT we only wanted Soarin and FEA. When I verbalized this to the CM, she immediately said you could use 2 at Epcot and the other wherever you want . So we did 4 FP at Magic Kingdom

In December will do Hollywood Studios in am (TSM, SD, saucers) then hop to MK.

It is very flexible

I am submitting my choices in about 4 weeks, so I'm still tweaking, but this is what we have come up with for 3 CL days (5 park days total). We just aren't sure of what the actual times the FPs would be:

We are getting 4 CL paid FPs b/c of the removal of the reserved viewings and my dissatisfaction. I have had a good couple of months of convos with DSS leading up to the removal, so granting the 4th paid FP was their way of making up for it. The 4th FP does not need to be used on a viewing location.

Day 1 - Epcot - later start and will use CL, want to get in as many rides as we can.
TT
Soarin
SE
LL
Meet Mickey and Minnie
Figment or Nemo
FEA

Day 2 - AK day - for our party, we do not need CL FPs here - so will be at AK most of the day and Epcot in the evening

Day 3 - MK with CL/Epcot for dinner
Big Thunder
Splash
Pirates
Space/Belle
7D
PP
HM

Day 4 - HS
SDD
Aliens
TSMM
RoR/Frozen
ToT/Beauty
Star Tours - but will change this and attempt to double SDD
Fantasmic

Day 5 - HS or Epcot - have until 1:00 in the parks before we leave for the airport

Wondering if anyone with CL FP+ got affected by the park closure at HS yesterday and how Disney compensated them for CL FP+ that were not used..... Though I am sure Disney would give anytime FP+ to compensate but I hope with the CL FP+ program Disney would let them ride SDD at least....

Need some expert opinions:

Was planning to do a full CL day at HS. But it's just not "worth" it based on what my kids will or won't go on. What do you think of these two split days - too much?

HS/EP CL Day

HS:

Rope Drop for Jedi Training

CL - SDD
CL - TSMM
FP - Aliens
FP - ToT Dad and Son/Frozen Mom and Daughter
FP - RnR Dad and Son/Beauty Mom and Daughter

EP:

CL - Soarin
CL - Frozen
(will have done TT on a different day)
Biergarten Dinner with Friends
EMH - 9-11 at F&W

AK/HS Evening - CL Day

AK:

Rope Drop Dinoland - Dinosaur, Primeval Whirl, Terra Spin
CL - FoP - Dad and Son
CL - Navi - Mom and Daughter
FP - Lion King - all
FP - Safari - all
FP - Everest - Dad and Son/Minnie/Mickey - Mom and Daughter

HS Evening:

CL - SDD - all
CL - TSMM - all
Sci Fi Dinner
CL - Fantasmic - all

Wondering if anyone with CL FP+ got affected by the park closure at HS yesterday and how Disney compensated them for CL FP+ that were not used..... Though I am sure Disney would give anytime FP+ to compensate but I hope with the CL FP+ program Disney would let them ride SDD at least....
We were there during the closure. This was not our CL fP day but we did have a FP for TSMM. They were issuing FP for anything except TS rides. We specifically asked for our TSMM replacement and they did issue us one specifically for that ride. I would think if it was CL FP they would do the same thing.

We were there during the closure. This was not our CL fP day but we did have a FP for TSMM. They were issuing FP for anything except TS rides. We specifically asked for our TSMM replacement and they did issue us one specifically for that ride. I would think if it was CL FP they would do the same thing.
Thank you for the reply and hope you and your family had a great trip!

Need some expert opinions:

Was planning to do a full CL day at HS. But it's just not "worth" it based on what my kids will or won't go on. What do you think of these two split days - too much?

HS/EP CL Day

HS:

Rope Drop for Jedi Training

CL - SDD
CL - TSMM
FP - Aliens
FP - ToT Dad and Son/Frozen Mom and Daughter
FP - RnR Dad and Son/Beauty Mom and Daughter

EP:

CL - Soarin
CL - Frozen
(will have done TT on a different day)
Biergarten Dinner with Friends
EMH - 9-11 at F&W

AK/HS Evening - CL Day

AK:

Rope Drop Dinoland - Dinosaur, Primeval Whirl, Terra Spin
CL - FoP - Dad and Son
CL - Navi - Mom and Daughter
FP - Lion King - all
FP - Safari - all
FP - Everest - Dad and Son/Minnie/Mickey - Mom and Daughter

HS Evening:

CL - SDD - all
CL - TSMM - all
Sci Fi Dinner
CL - Fantasmic - all

Does the program now offer 4 FP a day? I thought it only gives you 3 CL FP.... but in you post you list 4 CL FP for HS/EP day. Other than that, ur plan looks fine.

Does the program now offer 4 FP a day? I thought it only gives you 3 CL FP.... but in you post you list 4 CL FP for HS/EP day. Other than that, ur plan looks fine.
Because of the removal of the nighttime viewings and my previous discussions with DSS. Their way of appeasing me by giving me a 4th FP to use on nighttime shows (or anything else).

We just returned from our trip in which we purchased 5 days of CLFP. We loved our AK day and two days of TSL rides, but felt burdened by the ones in MK and pretty much didn't even use the ones at Epcot (granddaughter hated FEA - drop scared her). No one wanted to re-ride Soarin and TT was of course down. So I basically threw away $425. We won't do this again unless they allow you to modify. Six preset FP are just too many, especially when you cannot change them on the fly. We do quite well getting FPs using the refresh option. We even managed a next day Alien Saucer when we changed our plans and got same day TSM, Navi, and 7DMT. TSMM was also down one of our days and we got an anytime FP that they were not going to let us use for Alien Saucers. I very kindly asked to speak to someone and explained to him that we had purchased that FP and there was nothing else in the park that the 3 year old could ride. He made an exception and let us ride it but let us know that was not how it worked. I understand why it is that way, but if you have a toy story FP and the ride goes down, you should get a comparable replacement. I felt bad for people who did not push the issue as it did not come back up.

We just returned from our trip in which we purchased 5 days of CLFP. We loved our AK day and two days of TSL rides, but felt burdened by the ones in MK and pretty much didn't even use the ones at Epcot (granddaughter hated FEA - drop scared her). No one wanted to re-ride Soarin and TT was of course down.

Hi there--I was wondering about this very thing. I am planning to be at MK on a low crowd level day, and was thinking that, after my first three, having those others might "block" me from changing my plans on the fly and getting my 4th and beyond FPP....you found this to be the case?

Yes, because we could not get a FP within any of the time that we had club level ones, so once we had used the first three, we were unable to adjust the times for the others or change them to anything else. Since we had a FP for say Splash Mountain at 2:00 and Space at 3:00, we could not get another anywhere between 1:05 and 4:00, whereas if we had used our first 3 regular ones, we could pick up others all day long, by using refresh and moving times around. We usually schedule our first 3 between 10:30 and 1:30 and move them if we can and then just grab FPs continuously after that. With the 3 paid for FPs set we could not do that. Like I said it was great to ride all three TSL rides and for AK, but other than that, there really is no need unless it is a short vacation. We got a lot more accomplished on the days that we did not have the club level FPs.

We called about our Epcot ones to try to change them to a different park and there was nothing available, so those FPs are coming from the regular pool of fast passes. The only thing we were able to change to were ones we could get ourselves so I just told him to cancel them so we could roll with making our own.

Yes, because we could not get a FP within any of the time that we had club level ones, so once we had used the first three, we were unable to adjust the times for the others or change them to anything else. Since we had a FP for say Splash Mountain at 2:00 and Space at 3:00, we could not get another anywhere between 1:05 and 4:00, whereas if we had used our first 3 regular ones, we could pick up others all day long, by using refresh and moving times around. We usually schedule our first 3 between 10:30 and 1:30 and move them if we can and then just grab FPs continuously after that. With the 3 paid for FPs set we could not do that. Like I said it was great to ride all three TSL rides and for AK, but other than that, there really is no need unless it is a short vacation. We got a lot more accomplished on the days that we did not have the club level FPs.

We called about our Epcot ones to try to change them to a different park and there was nothing available, so those FPs are coming from the regular pool of fast passes. The only thing we were able to change to were ones we could get ourselves so I just told him to cancel them so we could roll with making our own.

Thanks so much for elaborating. I think i will not do CL for my second MK day for that reason, esp b/c it is *supposed* to be a low crowd level day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter