Trial Club Level Fastpass+ Purchase Program Planning & Discussion

I hope someone knows the answer to this. I know club fast past needs to be 3 day minimum but it says club stay can be 2 nights. My husband wants to go to the beach so we are only doing boardwalk club for 2 nights. We get in on Tuesday and will leave Thursday very early so if I do 3 days, I would want the day before we check into club to be my first day and we would drive in for it. Is that possible or do I have to be actually staying at club for one of my days? I looked at thread but can’t seem to find it.
You can only purchase it for Tues, Wed, and Thursday of your trip. You’d need to add on a Monday night stay if you want the extras for Monday through Wednesday.

we still are leaning towards purchasing this.

We will do three days, so a bit over $600 for our family of four. Is there any other sort of tour/experience that would rival this extra fast pass program? A VIP type of tour is wayyy more expensive. Just want to be sure I’m not missing anything.

we still are leaning towards purchasing this.

We will do three days, so a bit over $600 for our family of four. Is there any other sort of tour/experience that would rival this extra fast pass program? A VIP type of tour is wayyy more expensive. Just want to be sure I’m not missing anything.
No, there isn't anything besides vip tours to compare this too. Ultimate day of thrills stuff I guess but like you said that's WAY more expensive for the whole fam...

So sad there will be no HEA viewing area in December on non party days. It was so perfect in June when we were there for viewing . Will still probably do it to be able to get three tier one level rides but now guess we have to think about a dessert party

You are fortunate in that you still have time to book a dessert party. I booked one and then cancelled when I heard about the HE A viewing area. Now it's too late to get a dessert party.

You can only purchase it for Tues, Wed, and Thursday of your trip. You’d need to add on a Monday night stay if you want the extras for Monday through Wednesday.

So you can stay 3 nights at Club Level, but purchase 4 days worth of the extra FPs? If I want to stay Club Level on Saturday, Sunday and Monday nights, I can purchase the additional FP for Saturday, Sunday, Monday and Tuesday?

In case anyone didn't know, they've moved the Epcot viewing area. We had planned for it being near Germany, but now it's by the Port of Entry. We didn't get to use it, but the seats we got were fine anyway. A little disappointing, but I should have checked again before the event.

And no one at Epcot knows what you're talking about when you ask. :)

So you can stay 3 nights at Club Level, but purchase 4 days worth of the extra FPs? If I want to stay Club Level on Saturday, Sunday and Monday nights, I can purchase the additional FP for Saturday, Sunday, Monday and Tuesday?
Yep! Because Tues is your check-out day you still have CL privileges that day including access to the FP program.

Yep! Because Tues is your check-out day you still have CL privileges that day including access to the FP program.

Nice! I am going to look into this for our stay next year and do a split stay where we do a CL room for three nights and then just move to a regular room for the other 6 nights we will be there.

Can someone help me brainstorm my HS day? As of now, we will be using a CL FP day at HS, but me and my daughter really have nothing to use more FPs on outside TSL. What would be her (and my) FPs?

We are starting early in order to sign up for Jedi Training and to get a good time slot.

Son and Husband:

SDD
Alien
TSMM
RnR
ToT
won't do Star Tours

Me and Daughter:

SDD
Alien
TSMM
Only thing left for us is shows....Frozen, Beauty and the Beast......

Guess we could FP Fantasmic - that would wrap up Husband and Son
Should I just FP Frozen and BATB for me my daughter? Seems like a waste.
Do we chance doubling up?

I'm sure you experts might want more info on our stay, so ask away!

Can someone help me brainstorm my HS day? As of now, we will be using a CL FP day at HS, but me and my daughter really have nothing to use more FPs on outside TSL. What would be her (and my) FPs?

We are starting early in order to sign up for Jedi Training and to get a good time slot.

Son and Husband:

SDD
Alien
TSMM
RnR
ToT
won't do Star Tours

Me and Daughter:

SDD
Alien
TSMM

Don't you have reserved seating for Fantasmic? Why would you fastpass that?

Son and Husband:

SDD
Alien
TSMM
RnR
ToT
won't do Star Tours

Me and Daughter:

SDD
Alien
TSMM

Do you have hoppers? Maybe an evening in Epcot and use some there?

Or duplicate some DHS rides?

To be perfectly honest, we didn’t use all six of our FPs on our DHS days last week. I know it was a waste, but at the time we just didn’t feel like sticking around that park that long.

I hope someone knows the answer to this. I know club fast past needs to be 3 day minimum but it says club stay can be 2 nights. My husband wants to go to the beach so we are only doing boardwalk club for 2 nights. We get in on Tuesday and will leave Thursday very early so if I do 3 days, I would want the day before we check into club to be my first day and we would drive in for it. Is that possible or do I have to be actually staying at club for one of my days? I looked at thread but can’t seem to find it.

You could only book for that day if your other hotel is also one of the qualifying hotels (for that first night). If you don't want CL, there are limited qualifying options. (or at least there was when they started this program).

You could only book for that day if your other hotel is also one of the qualifying hotels (for that first night). If you don't want CL, there are limited qualifying options. (or at least there was when they started this program).

Thanks, I just booked another night at bwi so I could get the 3 nights!

Do you have hoppers? Maybe an evening in Epcot and use some there?

Or duplicate some DHS rides?

To be perfectly honest, we didn’t use all six of our FPs on our DHS days last week. I know it was a waste, but at the time we just didn’t feel like sticking around that park that long.
We do have hoppers and I was thinking of going somewhere else in addition to our HS day. Epcot makes sense since we will be at Dolphin. I just think my son can spend a good amount of time at HS and I would rather not split up. But I’ll take a look at what some hopping on that day could look like. Would rather duplicate even though that would worry me all day.

Well, after giving it a lot of thought, I changed to a non-club level room for a December trip since they dropped the night time viewing areas and we probably won't need the extra Fast Passes as we aren't going with kids. Will think about it for July 2019 for a stay at the GF RPC......Could be changes by then, who knows....Can spend the extra $$$ a lot of ways.....Will be keeping an eye on this thread for all of the great info it provides! Thanks!

I don't see the answer to this.....do you see your CL FP selections on MDE? And I know you have to call to schedule them, but can you subsequently modify them in MDE? How about day of, in the parks? Can you modify them with the "refresh" method??

EDITED TO ADD: Never mind - I found it finally. You can't modify them yourselves unless things have changed recently. That's a big negative for me. I hate having to talk on the phone. We'll see how things go as the program progresses.

Last edited:
I don't see the answer to this.....do you see your CL FP selections on MDE? And I know you have to call to schedule them, but can you subsequently modify them in MDE? How about day of, in the parks? Can you modify them with the "refresh" method??

Never mind - I found it finally. You can't modify them yourselves unless things have changed recently. That's a big negative for me. I hate having to talk on the phone. We'll see how things go as the program progresses.

Remember it’s the three “paid” or “Extra FPs” you can’t change manually. You can still change the “Regular FPs” as you normally can.

This is why I booked our first three as the Extra FPs. We are far more likely to “stick to the script” in the AM, but then after that we sort of shift towards doing things on the fly. Some of it is the weather, some of it is just our style in how we do the parks, etc. But for that reason I wanted the ones I can adjust myself to be the last three.

It ended up working reasonably well for our touring style.

As for seeing the Extra FPs in MDE. For me, yes and no. There would be times both on the app and the website that certain screens would show all six, but sometimes once the three regular only the Regular three would be visible. It frustrated me at first, but I got used to it.

Remember it’s the three “paid” or “Extra FPs” you can’t change manually. You can still change the “Regular FPs” as you normally can.

This is why I booked our first three as the Extra FPs. We are far more likely to “stick to the script” in the AM, but then after that we sort of shift towards doing things on the fly. Some of it is the weather, some of it is just our style in how we do the parks, etc. But for that reason I wanted the ones I can adjust myself to be the last three.

It ended up working reasonably well for our touring style.

As for seeing the Extra FPs in MDE. For me, yes and no. There would be times both on the app and the website that certain screens would show all six, but sometimes once the three regular only the Regular three would be visible. It frustrated me at first, but I got used to it.

Thanks for the info. And you're right, the morning would be the time to have them back to back.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter