Club 33 HELP needed please!

BethyAnn1

Earning My Ears
:smooth:
Hello,
I am in need of some advice/help. We are going to be in DL June20, I have read about folks just having lunch or dinner at 33. Is there anyway possible to do this without having a membership?
You see....my mohter is a major Disney freak and works at DS phoenix pt. She is the worlds most incredible mother and this would really be neat to show her how much we love her.
ANY help would be much appreciated. Thanks and have a Mickey kind of day!
Bethy in Ca

The only way to get into Club 33 is to have a membership or go with someone who does. I do believe, however, that last year Disney did have a special ticketed dinner for a very small number of guests who were lucky enough to get one of the tickets. It was very expensive, as I recall. We were just there 2 weeks ago and were lucky enough to go with some friends we had met on our previous trip. They had access to Fed Ex's corporate membership. As I understand it there are many companies with corporate memberships so that might be an avenue you might try. It was truly an unforgettable experience.

in the past,
i have begged, pleaded, whined...
and begged and pleaded again to no avail.

i would get a job at fed ex tomorrow
if all the employees got 33 privlages
but that isnt the case either (LOL)

i have a offical 33 coffee cup though,
coutesy of webmasters pete and john...
feeling "my pain" while enjoying
a club 33 lunch themselfs,
that momento bestowed graciously
is about as close as us "common folk"
will ever achive.
thanks guys,
you rule!!!!
bill

ps-
wow!
has this site changed!!!
hi everybody!
:cool:

A few years ago I had the year from Hell. I am pastor and a couple of my church folk went in for the boycott of Disney and started raking me over the coals about my support of the company. I wrote a newsletter article explaining my affinity for the Disney Co and my continued support. I sent a copy to Paul Pressler (then President of Disneyland) explaining that this good press had just gone out to well of 1000 homes mostly in AZ. I further explained that my wife had just recovered from a very tramautic surgery. We were planning to visit the park on our aniversary and we had always dreamed of eating in 33. They called on our aniversary day and had reservations for us (even more magical as our aniversary is in August). It was a great meal and that gesture has kept us loyal over the years. So it isn't impossible to eat there without a membership. If they have an empty table they would just as soon fill it. Write a letter and ask (not an email). Good luck:wave:

FREE VACATION PLANNING!

Dreams Unlimited Travel is here to help you plan your ideal Disney vacation, with no additional cost to you. Our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners offer expert advice, answer all your questions, and constantly seek out the best discounts, ensuring you get the most value for your trip. Let us handle the details so you can focus on making magical memories.
CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest