Closing Time!!

Yeah , long process for me but have a feeling the one I have had in ROFR 4 weeks tomorrow may top this to get points in account. Maybe with announcement of Disney opening dates , they will staff MS more.
My next stay now is 1/29-2/5 at PVB and 2/5 -2/12 at CCV just when you are leaving if I remember correctly.
We will be leaving DVC on 2/1, but will still be in Orlando through 2/20 (Staying at Drury & Bonvoy after DVC)
Maybe we could cross paths while on-property between 1/29 & 2/1.

Hoping someone can assist -

just trying to ensure my resale is proceeding as expected. The Deed was posted on closing day (5/22) on the OC registry. The Grantor is the reseller. There is no “notification” posted on the site with Disney as the Grantor. Is that something to be concerned about? This is our first resale but a friend with resale had both a “notification” with Disney as the grantor and the deed with the reseller as the Grantor.

ahhhhhhhh well member service has responded to my email ya they supposedly sent my member ID on 4/28/20 along with my access code then. my deed was only recorded on 4/27/20 so we all know that is incorrect. They said to check my spam email for the access code because they can't resend the email they insist that was sent on the 28th. I have to call. I asked if they have lost their minds today! there is no way I am getting threw to member service today or any time soon. hahahhahha

again
so close but so far away!!
ID with no Access code

Home: Saratoga Springs
Broker: DVC Resale Market
Title Company: Magic Vacation Title
Offer made: 04/08/2020
Offer accepted: 04/08/2020
Sent to ROFR: 04/14/2020
Passed ROFR: 04/23/2020
Closing docs received:5/19/2020
Closing docs returned:5/20/2020 (mailed off!) Hopefully the seller doesn’t take too long.
Seller returned closing docs:?
Closing:5/28/2020
Deed recorded:
Contract Showing on Membership:
Points in account:

wooo!! One step closer!!

Closing docs returned:5/20/2020 (mailed off!) Hopefully the seller doesn’t take too long.
Deed recorded:
Points in account:

wooo!! One step closer!!
Yours is moving very quickly! Congrats!!

I am super excited, just made my first purchase. Let the waiting begin.

Home: SSR
Broker: BUY AND SELL DVC
Title Company: TRCS
Offer made: 05/27/2020
Offer accepted: 05/28/2020
Sent to ROFR:
Passed ROFR:
Closing docs received:
Closing docs returned:
Seller returned closing docs:
Closing:
Deed recorded:
Points in account:

This hurts my soul. We passed ROFR same day didn’t get closing documents till 6 days after you... ugh. My seller hasn’t returned yet either. Lol. I’m doing direct after this I don’t like waiting.
🤣🤣
To be fair, I have been very annoying and kept emailling the title company for updates. In addition, we have been lucky with our sellers. Good luck, I hope it sorts itself out soon.

To be fair, I have been very annoying and kept emailling the title company for updates. In addition, we have been lucky with our sellers. Good luck, I hope it sorts itself out soon.
Deed recorded:
Points in account:

wooo!! One step closer!!
I’m waiting on my sellers now. Have been told they are in no hurry to send in the paperwork. Even with the closures it’s not difficult to get a notary. Would have thought they would want their money, but I guess not.
Anyone know what happens if they don’t complete paperwork by the closing date?

I’m waiting on my sellers now. Have been told they are in no hurry to send in the paperwork. Even with the closures it’s not difficult to get a notary. Would have thought they would want their money, but I guess not.
Anyone know what happens if they don’t complete paperwork by the closing date?
They would be considered in default and you would get your money back if you pursued it.

Home: OKW
Broker: Fidelity
Title Company: First American
Offer made: 03/05/2020
Offer accepted: 03/05/2020
Sent to ROFR: 03/12/2020
Passed ROFR: Unknown
Closing docs received: 4/14/2020
Closing docs returned: 4/17/2020
Seller returned closing docs: unknown
Closing: 05/01/2020
Deed recorded: 05/05/2020
Points in account:

Goodness. This wait for our new points is painstaking! 😭😂 I check 100x a day and nothing yet.

Points in account:

Goodness. This wait for our new points is painstaking! 😭😂 I check 100x a day and nothing yet.
I would email administration ,I did and overnight contract showed up in account

Points in account:

Man, I was hopeful for any day now with a record date of 5/11, but seeing your 5/5 makes me think it'll be at least a week, if not more! 😭

I would email administration ,I did and overnight contract showed up in account
I did today! I saw two email addresses in a prior post from April and sent an email first thing this morning lol... did they write you back at all or it just showed up?

Just showed up and then several days later received email.

Update: Email response rcvd from MA this morning. Stated hopefully transfer is complete by the end of the week and then 7-10 business days after that for points to be moved from the old owners to me. 😔 Also said that I’ll be getting two emails before I can access this contract/points: club ID and then activation code (didn’t think this was happening since I’m an existing member but I guess I was wrong). I checked my dashboard just because I was hoping it might’ve showed up overnight lol and nothing. Longest wait everrrrrr. By the time this is said and done, it’ll have probably been a month from deed recorded to contract showing and even longer to pts in account. I have 2018 banked pts expiring on 11/30 so I was hoping to get them ASAP but nothing more I can do. Oh well!

I had emailed Disney's resale office because of the long wait since deed recording. They said because of covid they are running at 3.5 to 4 weeks instead of the usual 2 weeks 😭 Thought some of my fellow waiters would appreciate the new time expectations.

Home: Animal Kingdom Villas
First contract is closed and on the books with orange county as of this morning!!!!!!!! Can't wait for that first visit now!!!

Offer made: 03/27/2020
Offer accepted: 03/27/2020
Sent to ROFR: 03/30/2020
Passed ROFR: 04/14/2020
Closing docs received:5/13/2020
Closing docs returned:
Seller returned closing docs:
Closing:05/29/2020
Deed recorded:06/01/2020
Points in account:

DVC Resale Market- They were great and easy to work with. I worked with Andy and his team. Always quick to respond and get things done for me.

Magic Vacation Title- They were great too. Angel was very helpful since it was harder to find a notary during covid times. pointed me the ups store.

I had emailed Disney's resale office because of the long wait since deed recording. They said because of covid they are running at 3.5 to 4 weeks instead of the usual 2 weeks 😭 Thought some of my fellow waiters would appreciate the new time expectations.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Contract just closed and that wait was horrible. This wait will be even more agonizing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!