Closing agent for resale

doubletroublemom

Mouseketeer
If I can find a resale on my own, does anyone know how or who I would use for closing? I'm a little real estate challenged! :D

Holland and Knight is a big law firm in the Orlando area that does a lot of resale closings. We used them through the resale broker that we bought through.

If you are interested in a resale broker I can suggest a very good one. One that is not pushy and very low key. It is a good idea to get with a broker so they can get you on their list so that when new resales come up they can call you.

Good luck with your search

Ed
DVC 1994

Hi

I used Jaki Apetz at A Timeshare Broker 888-345-2622, website is www.atimeshare.com. I have worked with a lot of real estate people and found Jaki to be very honest, professional, low key and not pushy at all. She answered my questions directly and help us work through the purchase. She kept good communication with us and everything went very smoothly. I would suggest that you get on a resale broker's list because not all the good resale make it to their websites. They sometimes get bought before they get listed. With the pricing at Disney going up resales are starting to increase in price as well but there are still bargains out there.

I tried to reach Jaki today and found out she is on vacation but if you leave her a message she will get back with you promptly.

Email me directly with any questions.

Good luck
Ed
DVC 1994

facebook twitter