Closed: Thank you! Points for Rent: 100 OKW points at $16/point

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good afternoon,
I am looking for 2 studios with the connecting door if possible. It would be 2 adults and 4 kids all age 15-16. We are bringing my daughter and 3 friends for her 16th birthday. We are looking to do 1 night at animal kingdom lodge. Check in on Friday feb 7 and check out Saturday feb 8.
Thank you!!

Hello, I am new to this DVC points thing 😁.
We are looking for a studio at AKL for March 18-23rd. I realize this is a really busy time so fingers cross.

Is there any availability for two nights in nov or dec for a studio or 1 bedroom?

Hello, I am new to this DVC points thing 😁.
We are looking for a studio at AKL for March 18-23rd. I realize this is a really busy time so fingers cross.

Hi! I've just looked into this for you. It looks like a studio at AKL Kidani (savanna view) is available from March 19-23, unfortunately the 18th is not available at this time. I'm not sure if you're interested, but a full stay is available at Saratoga Springs (preferred view)!

Good afternoon,
I am looking for 2 studios with the connecting door if possible. It would be 2 adults and 4 kids all age 15-16. We are bringing my daughter and 3 friends for her 16th birthday. We are looking to do 1 night at animal kingdom lodge. Check in on Friday feb 7 and check out Saturday feb 8.
Thank you!!

Hello! There aren't any lock-off studios, however you may like a 2-bedroom lock-off! This room includes a full kitchen and bedroom on one side, and a lock-off studio is connected. When I check for availability, Animal Kindgom Lodge Kidani is available! If you're interested in moving forward or have any questions, please send me a PM. Thank you!

Do you see any studios available anywhere March 26-30? 2 adults. Is that too vague? Seems like there's not much available.

Do you see any studios available anywhere March 26-30? 2 adults. Is that too vague? Seems like there's not much available.

Hi! I just checked and there’s plenty of availability for studios. Do you have a resort preference and I can look a little bit deeper?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter