CLOSED: Reservation for Rent: BWVs - September 10, 2019 for SWGE and Food and Wine $200 OBO

Status
Not open for further replies.

js

Been around since before the disboards 90s crash
Hi.

I currently have one night booked, BWVs, studio, Pool/Garden View for Tuesday, September 10, 2019.

I will already be in the World and booked this so I can easily walk to Epcot for F&W and more importantly, HS, SWGE, for the 6 am opening but
thinking now I may just stay put at my resort and not head over to HS.

The reservation is 15 points and if I can rent for $200 OBO I will do so, if not I will just keep the reservation.

If you would like to have this night, please send me a Private Message or Post here with the following information:

1. Full names and ages of all guests (those under 18)
2. Address, phone number, and e-mail contact information
3. Special Requests – near elevator, top floor, near a pool, etc…
(Requests might not be honored but it’s important it be on the reservation)
3. If you want Magical Express (free airport pickup and drop-off), please send the flight information (if you do not have, you can send once you book).
4. Do you want to sign up for the Disney Dining Plan?

Payment terms – Full payment
1. Paypal, Venmo or bank transfer

I am an experienced renter and can give you references.
I have rented to dis members (just this past year and for stays that just happened the last few months) and a member for 20 years.

Last edited:
Hi all!

Still available.

Walk to HS for Star Wars and Slinky Dog Dash and then walk to Epcot for Food and Wine.

$200 OBO

Enjoy!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter