CLOSED For rent only: 170 SSR/AKL pts @ $14/pp; must complete travel by 31 Mar 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

EatMoreVeg

Mouseketeer
Hello!

I have 120 SSR and 50 AKL pts available for rent @ $14 per point, can be combined for a total of 170 pts for booking at any resort except RIV. I can provide a few current use year points if needed to complete a reservation.

These are banked April 2019 points, and travel must be completed by 31 March 2021.

Please let me know:
1) Travel dates
2) Preferred resort(s)
3) Room size
4) Travel party (# of adults, # of children and ages of children)

Looking for AK, OKW or BWV studio for Nov 19-25 2 adults. Thank you!

Unfortunately there are no studios fully available for those dates. The longest stretch is OKW for 4 nights. If you are flexible on dates, and can travel earlier in the week, there is a bit more availability. Let me know if you want me to check other resorts or other dates. Thanks!

Unfortunately there are no studios fully available for those dates. The longest stretch is OKW for 4 nights. If you are flexible on dates, and can travel earlier in the week, there is a bit more availability. Let me know if you want me to check other resorts or other dates. Thanks!
Thanks! Looking for something on the lesser point end for 2 adults for those dates, let me know if you see anything

Thanks! Looking for something on the lesser point end for 2 adults for those dates, let me know if you see anything

SSR is the only resort fully available for those dates. A standard studio is 80 pts and preferred would be 96 pts. If you are interested in either of these, please send me a DM! Thanks!

Looking for AKL Savannah view studio for March 28-31

Both Kidani and Jambo are available for this time frame right now (78 pts). Please message me so we can exchange personal information if you’re interested!

You won’t be able to use the private message system until your account is at least 24 hours old and you have made 10 posts on boards outside of the rental boards. Please review here and message me when you are able to. Thanks!

Hello!

I have 120 SSR and 50 AKL pts available for rent @ $14 per point, can be combined for a total of 170 pts for booking at any resort except RIV. I can provide a few current use year points if needed to complete a reservation.

These are banked April 2019 points, and travel must be completed by 31 March 2021.

Please let me know:
1) Travel dates
2) Preferred resort(s)
3) Room size

Interested in AKL. I think a standard studio is available for 48 points for January 3-6 2021
1 A 2 C (10, 12)

SSR is the only resort fully available for those dates. A standard studio is 80 pts and preferred would be 96 pts. If you are interested in either of these, please send me a DM! Thanks!
We can do the SSR standard studio, I'm not sure how to send a DM

We can do the SSR standard studio, I'm not sure how to send a DM

Your account must be active for at least 24 hours and you must have made 10 posts outside of the rental threads in order to DM. Check out this post here for details. Thanks!

Interested in AKL. I think a standard studio is available for 48 points for January 3-6 2021
1 A 2 C (10, 12)

Right now studios are available at Kidani for the nights of Jan 3, 4 and 5. Standard view (36 pts) or savannah view (45 pts). Please message me when you are able if you are interested in booking this! Thanks!

1. December 25 - 29, 2020
2. AKL
3. One bedroom standard , value, or
4. 4 adults

We could purchase your 170 points at one time.

Hello!

Please let me know:
1) Travel dates
2) Preferred resort(s)
3) Room size

1. December 25 - 29, 2020
2. AKL
3. One bedroom standard , value, or
4. 4 adults

We could purchase your 170 points at one time.

Sorry, there is only partial availability for that time frame. Are you interested in other resorts?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter