Closed :For Rent 350Pts 16.00 pp WLV, Copper Creek, BWV Home Resorts

Status
Not open for further replies.
I asked this question on Friday, but didn’t see a response...

Looking to rent a studio at Copper Creek (1st choice) or Boulder Ridge (2nd choice) for May 24-30, 2021 (6 nights) @ 104 points.

I asked this question on Friday, but didn’t see a response...

Looking to rent a studio at Copper Creek (1st choice) or Boulder Ridge (2nd choice) for May 24-30, 2021 (6 nights) @ 104 points.
Sorry I didn't see it, unfortunately the way DVC is running things I can only borrow half my allotted points, your reservation calls for 98pts for a studio at Boulder Ridge...there was no availability for CC for the 6 nights you wanted....I can only borrow 75pts therefor I can't make your reservation.....sorry

Hi there. I am looking for: Dec 5-9 (4 nights). 3 adults. 1 BR Standard View. Prefer OKW, SSR,BWV. Thank You!!

Hi there. I am looking for: Dec 5-9 (4 nights). 3 adults. 1 BR Standard View. Prefer OKW, SSR,BWV. Thank You!!
Only 2 resorts with full availability for the dates you want
SS 93PTS
AKL 92PTS Both resorts are Standard rms

Let me know if either of these 2 work for you
Thanks
Chris

Hi there! Looking for BWV September 25th to October 4th.
Know its a week or so early but wanted to check anyways :). Anxious for the 50th anniversary. :))

Hi there. Looking for a transfer of 40 Copper Creek points to use next month for an October 2021 booking. Do you have enough points available?

Hi there. Looking for a transfer of 40 Copper Creek points to use next month for an October 2021 booking. Do you have enough points available?
Sorry was just Closing this post.... Out of pts for now

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!