CLOSED _ 124 SSR DVC Points for Transfer or Rent. $16/pt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for Grand Californian June 8-12. Studio. I believe it’s 80 points total.
Hi. Unfortunately I only have 52 points remaining. I could do a partial booking for you. ....but you may prefer to book it entirely with another renter ?

Hi. Unfortunately I only have 52 points remaining. I could do a partial booking for you. ....but you may prefer to book it entirely with another renter ?

Yes, that would be preferable. I appreciate the reply.

Are there any openings at Akl or Beach club for any three nights during April 3-8. Really not too picky about resort, just needing three nights during this time frame. Thanks

Are there any openings at Akl or Beach club for any three nights during April 3-8. Really not too picky about resort, just needing three nights during this time frame. Thanks
The DVC website seems to be down at this time. As soon as I’m able to log in I will check availability and get back to you. Thx.

AKL has a standard studio available April 5-8. 60 points.

If I am looking correctly, I think OKw has availability from the 6-8 for 40. Could you book that?

If I am looking correctly, I think OKw has availability from the 6-8 for 40. Could you book that?
Sure thing. I’ll need names of guests in room along with ages of any children. Can you private message me with that info?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!