CLOSED 320 SSR & OKW Points for Rent $16pp Valid at any resort.

Status
Not open for further replies.
6 people you can do a 2 bedroom or 3 bedroom. 2 bedrooms usually fit 8 people. I currently can only book SSR and OKW as those our my home resorts but I won't have enough points left from this year to book that many days, and I don't want to use my next year points. Sorry.
No problem . God Bless . Thank You
I’ll keep trying

looking for AKL Savanna View 1BR villa for March 20-22, 2020 for family +1 friend. 2 adults + 3 juniors (11, 13, 13). Would consider studio if friend cannot make it

looking for AKL Savanna View 1BR villa for March 20-22, 2020 for family +1 friend. 2 adults + 3 juniors (11, 13, 13). Would consider studio if friend cannot make it
March 20 not avail. March 21st avail as studio or 1 bedroom.

Hello,
Do you still have any points available? I am looking for 1 night in a studio on either Jan 31st, Feb 1st, feb 7th, or feb 8th.
Thank you!

Hi! Looking for a room either the 28-31st of May or the 23rd-26th of May for 4 people (2 adults and 2 children), most likely a studio. Thanks!

Hi! Looking for a room either the 28-31st of May or the 23rd-26th of May for 4 people (2 adults and 2 children), most likely a studio. Thanks!
What is avail for studio's see below:
OKW 27-30 =43 pts.
SSR 23rd-26 = 43 pts , 28-31 = 47 pts

rest of resorts only have 1 day avail for studio for those dates.

Hi, I inquired earlier about Savanna view, which is unavailable. Is a standard view 1 BR at AKL available for March 20-22, 2020?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter