CLOSED! 210 BWV Points Available for Transfer Only at 16PP

Status
Not open for further replies.

platanito

Earning My Ears
DVC Silver
I have 210 BWV points available for transfer, current use year is August 2020-2021. These points can be banked into 2021. Prefer the entire amount is transferred, since DVC limits one transfer a year. The price is 16 per point for all 210 points. This is an awesome opportunity to get points in the 7-11 month window for next spring break or summer's vacation. Have transferred before prefer to use PayPal

Thanks for looking. :jester:

Looking for December 25 - 29, 2020
BWV one bedroom - standard or preferred view
4 adults

We could rent all of the 210 points.

I have 210 BWV points available for transfer, current use year is August 2020-2021. These points can be banked into 2021. Prefer the entire amount is transferred, since DVC limits one transfer a year. The price is 16 per point for all 210 points. This is an awesome opportunity to get points in the 7-11 month window for next spring break or summer's vacation. Have transferred before prefer to use PayPal

Thanks for looking. :jester:
Hi! I would like to buy the 210 points as a transfer if they are still available. Can you tell me how you would like the payment to be made? I usually use PayPal friends and family to avoid fees. Let me know if they are available and I will send you my name and membership #.
Thanks!
Sarah

Sarah thank you for inquiring about the points but they were just sold.

With regards,
Carlos

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts