CLOSED - 200 Bay Lake Tower Points to rent - $15.95pp. Expire July 21.Can borrow

Status
Not open for further replies.

macman123

DIS Veteran
I have 414 Bay Lake Tower points that can be used at any resort with availability. Use year is August and at $15.95pp

Please PM me or post to this thread if interested with the following details:
Check in/check out date
Resort preferences
View preferences
What type of room

To book the room I will also need:
Names of people in your party along with ages for children under 18 years old
Address, phone number and email address of primary renter.

10% deposit on receipt contract. Full payment by PayPal only when DVC/Disney confirmation is received.

These are BANKED/CURRENT points - I can borrow from next year if you need more.

Refunds given only if Disney closes the resort.

Last edited:
Looking for a studio November 22-24 at BCV or BWV. I’m open to a studio at another resort if my first choices are unavailable. I have rented many times before. Thanks!

Hi, I'm interested in Old Key West Studio for 4/1-4/10 for 4 people (3 adults, 1 child 5yo). Animal Kingdom Lodge would be my second choice. Thanks!

We are looking for a studio rental for four adults from 11/12-11/16 2020. Would prefer Boardwalk (standard view) or Animal Kingdom (Savanna view) but open to other resorts.

We are looking for a studio rental for four adults from 11/12-11/16 2020. Would prefer Boardwalk (standard view) or Animal Kingdom (Savanna view) but open to other resorts.

Boardwalk and AK full.

Saratoga preferred - 66 points

Thats all which is available.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter