Clean cheap hotel for one night before onsite

mikewdw

wdw coach
looking for hotel for one night. really want clean and cheap, not worried about much else. Planning on driving down and going Disney Springs for the evening then going onsite for rest of stay. haven't done this in a few years so any info appreciated
mikewdw

looking for hotel for one night. really want clean and cheap, not worried about much else. Planning on driving down and going Disney Springs for the evening then going onsite for rest of stay. haven't done this in a few years so any info appreciated
mikewdw

I'd suggest using priceline or hotwire. Check out betterbidding.com for tips.

We stayed at Wyndham Lake Buena Vista for one night. It was a good price and a short walk across the bridge to the Marketplace.

Red Lion on Irlo Bronson.

I second this recommendation!!! :thumbsup2 Red Lion was suggested to me for a one night stay here on the DISboards. It has become our "go to" when we arrive a night before checking into our resort. It's clean, well-kept and budget friendly. I recommend this place all the time now. :goodvibes

We like the Hampton Inn brand.

They are consistent no matter where and reasonably priced.

Red Lion

This hotel is showing $160 per night in April and May 2018.

Wow....I have never paid more than $80 for a night and that includes taxes and fees. Are you looking at Red Lion or Red Roof Inn. Red Lion is in Kissimmee near Old Lake Wilson Road. It may have an inflated price during spring break season...maybe that's why. But I NEVER paid $100 for the past 3 years we have used them. One year I paid $37/nite but that was due to booking.com credit.

Red Lion

This hotel is showing $160 per night in April and May 2018.

go to www.goseek.com and search in Kissimmee, FL for whatever dates you are looking for. Then in the hotel search bar on the left hand side start typing in Red Lion. It will show you what booking site has the cheapest rates. I use goseek all of the time to find the cheapest rates for my hotels.

I put in April 26th to 29th and it showed that snaptravel has Red Lion for $41 a night right now.

I put in my dates July 4th to 9th and snaptravel has it for $49 a night.

Another vote for Hampton Inn, affordable rates but still reliable and associated with a reputable brand, there are several locations in the Disney area..

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter