Clarification on waitlist process

Boardwalk III

DIS Veteran
Hi all,

We have a couple of rooms booked at BWV for a large family trip in early November. 2 more people let us know today they’d like to join. Of course almost no availability left for a studio. Was only able to grab the last night of a 4 night stay, so have waitlisted the first 3 nights (Garden/pool view). Have not used the waitlist in many years so am rusty....3 questions:

- If the 3 nights come through, can I combine that with the one night that I just booked for them or do they have to remain two separate reservations?
- Can I also do a 2nd waitlist for all 4 nights for a boardwalk view room (know that is unlikely to come through)
- Are there any options for cash rooms either directly through DVC or as an AP holder that might be better than rack rates?

Thanks!

If the waitlist comes through, you can ask DVC to combine into one reservation. As long as you don’t have another waitlist for that UY set up, you can set up the 4 night one,

I would also stalk and see if you can pick up individual nights, assuming you have extra points. You can always adjust the waitlist as you do.

I don’t think there are any discounts yet for APs for next fall. DVC will offer 25% discount via MS but it is not always available.

If the waitlist comes through, you can ask DVC to combine into one reservation. As long as you don’t have another waitlist for that UY set up, you can set up the 4 night one,

I would also stalk and see if you can pick up individual nights, assuming you have extra points. You can always adjust the waitlist as you do.

I don’t think there are any discounts yet for APs for next fall. DVC will offer 25% discount via MS but it is not always available.
Thanks, very helpful. The worst part of it all is that there were 2 BW View studio nights showing as available when I signed in, but by time I went back to book those they were gone 🤦🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter