Cinderella's Royal Table during Fireworks

If eating in the castle is on your bucket list, I get it. If you want to eat there to see fireworks, it’s not the best choice or use of credits. If you want to dine with princesses, I would opt for the 1 TS Akershus and save the other credit for another meal. Or use your 2 TS on Cali Grill and watch the fireworks from there.

If eating in the castle is on your bucket list, I get it. If you want to eat there to see fireworks, it’s not the best choice or use of credits. If you want to dine with princesses, I would opt for the 1 TS Akershus and save the other credit for another meal. Or use your 2 TS on Cali Grill and watch the fireworks from there.

Yes, either Narcoossee or CG for fireworks viewing is lovely.

Akershus for Princess.

CRT for the Castle.

OP- if the Castle is your wish, just let the fireworks viewing go and look at any glimpses you may be granted as pixie dust.

We do CRT every trip. The downside to a late dinner is if your finished before the fireworks are over, you can’t leave. We left last year only to be held under the castle at check in area until the fireworks were over due to falling debris.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter