• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Christmas Dinner Show - Is It Worth It?

pjembe

Earning My Ears
My wife and I are planning to take our three year old son to DLP for christmas. I have read a number of threads that have mentioned the Tinkerbell Dinner Show. I have also seen on a DLP restaurant site about the Christmas Dinner Buffet. (Is it the same as the Tinkerbell Show?) I was wondering if anyone could shed some light on options for Christmas dinner and whether the Buffet is worth the money (seems to be quite expensive!)

Thanks in advance for all your help.

Hello there and welcome to the Disboards!

I can't help with your question I'm afraid but I wanted to say hello :)

Hi! We were at the Tinkerbell dinner in Dec 2003, and honestly it was not worth the cost and time. Tables were so close one to the other that you had to ask the person sitting back to back with you to move, if you wanted to stand up... the dinner was not bad but totally not worth of mention. The show was nice, but we were so far away that it was virtually invisible (and we were in the middle tables, not the farthest away). All in all, we would not repeat the experience.

ElenaP

welcome to the boards.
You can enjoy all the fun of Christmas from November, if you decide that going over Christmas day is not for you. :)
It is a mag?c time of year.

Reid

We went to a pre-booked Christmas Eve dinner several years ago. I'm afraid I can't remember what it was called. We booked it because we were worried that the restaurants were so busy that we wouldn't find anywhere to eat but were very concerened that we were being "done" having to pay up front for this.

In the end we had a fantastic evening, the food was brilliant, self serve buffet style but fairly grand stuff. It was busy obviously but I don't remember it being unpleasantly so - and I am sure I would remember as I'm fussy about things like that! The entertainment was enjoyable and it made for a very special evening over all.

Kit

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter