Christmas Decorations

PNO4TE

I used to be the DIS Musician and a Jamborini...
We are taking fiber optic trees to WDW this year instead of the usual 4 1/2 foot variety. I do not want to have to move two trees and their ornaments when we make the surprise move to the Grand Floridian on Christmas Day ;-)

Now I am in a pickle as to what I can use to decorate these trees! None of our usual ornaments will work as I feel they will be too heavy and cumbersome to put up twice. Does anyone know of a location to buy anything Disney related that would work well on a small tree like that? Maybe some type of garland? Thanks in advance!

Are you looking for the miniture tree ornaments? If so, I got several Disney sets at Target last year. I believe they had a Mickey set and a Phoo set. Each set had 5 or 6 ornaments in it and cost about $6. The oranments themself are about an inch tall. I got some miniture garlands to go with them and it was very cute.

If that won't work for you, I believe that Targe also had a few other Disney ornaments that might not be too cumbersome for you.

Have a great trip and enjoy your move to GF (I'm very jealous!).

I know that I have also bought Disney ornaments not only at Target, but also KMART and Walmart. I have also bought lights with Disney characters on them. I believe that was at Target, but it was a couple of years ago. Have a great time!

I had looked at our friendly neighborhood Walmart and had not found anything there. But I will head on out to Target and Kmart today and see what I can turn up. Thanks for your quick replies. And if anyone else has any other ideas, let me know!

Elin

Our local Toys- R -Us had boxed kits of the tree, and ornaments that were all Disney themed. They had a princess one as well as a more traditional one that included the fab 4 and some of the toy story characters. Around 20.00 -25 dollars. The way it was boxed it would be easy to carry on a plane. Have a wonderful WDW Christmas.

jordan's mom

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter