Christine McCarthy confirms Disney Wish ship delayed

I know no one has a crystal ball but does anyone have a guess on when the Wish will sail? Trying to plan an early 2022 cruise but will stick with a shorter itinerary if we think it's possible we can get on the Wish Fall 2022.

I would love to sail on the Wish in 2022, so curious about the new type of fuel they are using. But if it's just doing boring Bahamas loops I'm not interested. I hope they give the new ship some interesting itineraries. Would be so cool to do a Transatlantic!

I know no one has a crystal ball but does anyone have a guess on when the Wish will sail? Trying to plan an early 2022 cruise but will stick with a shorter itinerary if we think it's possible we can get on the Wish Fall 2022.

It's on DCL's site that it is planned for her to start sailing in Summer 2022.

I would love to sail on the Wish in 2022, so curious about the new type of fuel they are using. But if it's just doing boring Bahamas loops I'm not interested. I hope they give the new ship some interesting itineraries. Would be so cool to do a Transatlantic!

It's LNG. Cleaner than bunker fuel. And yes, it's just going to be doing either boring Bahamas or Caribbean itineraries until it is paid for. They might play around with the older ships and itineraries though. Alot of it is down to their contracts with various ports.

Any chance you would be kind enough to send us a photo from time to time? I’ll take anything you can get your hands on, a new guy to turn bolts on the ship, seriously I mean anything. And pictures , oh would I love a picture!
I’m just kind of desperate for good cruise news.

So I took a walk around the shipyard basin this morning and got a couple of photos. I put them in the thread about the building of the new ships...

https://www.disboards.com/threads/n...ation-and-names.3545052/page-82#post-62397619

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter