Chinese Visa - Anyone travel with Disney under a M Chinese work visa?

Theta

DIS Veteran
We are going to China next year. I have a category M work visa that is still valid. Will I have any problem entering with the M visa versus the L (travel) visa ABD recommends?

I called ABD and they won't give me a yes or no, just "refer to our recommendations".

I have a buddy who travels to China frequently, both work and leisure and has used his M work visa to enter China in all cases. He says it is no problem because the requirements for an M visa are more intense than the L visa.

We are going to China next year. I have a category M work visa that is still valid. Will I have any problem entering with the M visa versus the L (travel) visa ABD recommends?

I called ABD and they won't give me a yes or no, just "refer to our recommendations".

I have a buddy who travels to China frequently, both work and leisure and has used his M work visa to enter China in all cases. He says it is no problem because the requirements for an M visa are more intense than the L visa.
I'd call the Chinese embassy. It's not up to ABD, It's up to China.

Sayhello

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter