children under height for forbidden journey

MDH

The Dude
Can they still go inside the castle to see the castle and all the rooms on the way through, and then just back out before the ride?

Yes. There is actually a room to the left of the sorting hat where they can wait with family for other family.

The room has some of the earlier Harry Potter movies on TV in the corners I believe. A lot of parents utilize the room for child swap where one parent sits with the kids while the other goes on the ride and then vice versa.

Everyone can go through every line at Uni. Child swap areas are inside the rides near seating areas.

Ok. Next question:). If we use express pass, are we missing the cool queue? What about for forbidden journey? And thanks for your replies:)

Ok. Next question:). If we use express pass, are we missing the cool queue? What about for forbidden journey? And thanks for your replies:)

The lines are right next to each other. Other than the greenhouse you see everything the standby riders see.

The lines are right next to each other. Other than the greenhouse you see everything the standby riders see.

And the greenhouse is not well themed, so you aren't missing much, IMO! You would think there'd be some special effects out there, and that they'd do a better job blocking the view of the backstage areas. the rest of the queue is amazing, not sure why they left that part out, unless it's because you are outside? At least the mandrakes could have been animated?

I think it's great that Universal has waiting areas for rider swap and that everyone enters the queue. I think it cuts down on swap fraud and saves people time as well.

So if I understand this correctly, my mother and wife could wait with my 6 year old daughter right at entrance to ride while the other 4 of us rude, and then as soon as we get off, they could ride instantly? And the area they are waiting in is cool harry potter Castle, not concrete loading area? My 6 year old, although mildly bummed she'll be an inch short for the ride will still be thrilled to see inside of castle

So if I understand this correctly, my mother and wife could wait with my 6 year old daughter right at entrance to ride while the other 4 of us rude, and then as soon as we get off, they could ride instantly? And the area they are waiting in is cool harry potter Castle, not concrete loading area? My 6 year old, although mildly bummed she'll be an inch short for the ride will still be thrilled to see inside of castle

You'll all go through the castle together. When you get to the ride loading, the child and 1 or more adults ask for the child swap room. It is literally right in front of the ride loading area. Then the rest of the group rides. When the first group returns, they enter the child swap room. The rest of the riders then come out of the room and the TM will get them a seat to ride. It is extremely easy and convenient.

You'll all go through the castle together. When you get to the ride loading, the child and 1 or more adults ask for the child swap room. It is literally right in front of the ride loading area. Then the rest of the group rides. When the first group returns, they enter the child swap room. The rest of the riders then come out of the room and the TM will get them a seat to ride. It is extremely easy and convenient.
Poor dh couldn’t stomach a repeat ride on FJ so he waited in the swap room while the kids and I rode. He held our stuff so we could avoid the lockers. He said he watched all the riders getting off the ride from that room- including the very dizzy folks!

If they're big fans I'd recommend going through the regular queue at least once. The express queue bypasses some cool things: the Mirror of Erised, the statue of the One-Eyed Witch and the doors to some classrooms, as well as the hallway with the statues of the founder and architect, the house points and the griffin statue that guards Dumbledore's Office.

That's interesting! I hadn't heard that it bypasses those items before.

The room has some of the earlier Harry Potter movies on TV in the corners I believe. A lot of parents utilize the room for child swap where one parent sits with the kids while the other goes on the ride and then vice versa.
Hey, Fargobear! I have a question about Universal Studios Hufflepuff robes!! I dontd know how to message on this website. Would it be possible to shoot me an email at michaelrahbar@gmail.com?
Thanks so much in advance.

Hey, Fargobear! I have a question about Universal Studios Hufflepuff robes!! I dontd know how to message on this website. Would it be possible to shoot me an email at michaelrahbar@gmail.com?
Thanks so much in advance.

Suggest you get your post count up to ten so you can use thr pm system on the Disboards

Go to the games forums and make posts in them to reach another 8 posts

You will be able to talk privately using the pm (personal message) system

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter