Chicago Marathon

My wife is. I ran it a couple of times with her about 10 years ago, and she has run it since. It's a fun race. Good luck with the lottery! The odds aren't nearly as bad as they are for a race like New York.

I got in. I lost my job around the time of being able to enter and had moment of weekness so I put my name in. Now I am kicking myself since I had done much racing in 2 years. My job was very toxic and caused depression and a lot of weight gain. That just means I have my work cut out for me.

I got in. I lost my job around the time of being able to enter and had moment of weekness so I put my name in. Now I am kicking myself since I had done much racing in 2 years. My job was very toxic and caused depression and a lot of weight gain. That just means I have my work cut out for me.

Its always good to have a goal out there and you have 10 months to get in the right shape.

Well my wife is out. Oh well. We live near Chicago anyway, she's run it 7 times before (it's a good one for those who got in for the first time), and just ran New York, so she's still a lucky one. Congratulations and good luck training to those who got in today.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!