Chicago Cubs fans - Rebuilding Year 2023

https://twitter.com/nicksea619/status/1019047022509211648/video/1

Did you guys see that interview? He's about to call his dad his husband.. stops at hus.. then quickly corrects and says "father." LOL
Sure did...lol....
giphy.gif

The thing is ... Harper didn't need to cheat. He had his extra 30 seconds (although I'm not sure which HR qualified, was it one of the cheaters?) so he had plenty of time to knock out 3 of the 6 in regular time and then the extra 3 in extra time.

The thing is ... Harper didn't need to cheat. He had his extra 30 seconds (although I'm not sure which HR qualified, was it one of the cheaters?) so he had plenty of time to knock out 3 of the 6 in regular time and then the extra 3 in extra time.
that tells you the type of player/person he is, doncha' think? desperate, insecure and probably a narcissist.
Bryce tried his best to audition for the Cubs but he couldn't come close to moral character and 55 bombs Kyle hit. Maybe another team fits you better , Diva!

Last edited:
that tells you the type of player/person he is, doncha' think? desperate, insecure and probably a narcissist.
Bryce tried his best to audition for the Cubs but he couldn't come close to moral character and 55 bombs Kyle hit. Maybe another team fits you better , Diva!
It does look damning. I think his dad was relying on Bryce to tell him when he could pitch. Bryce signalled him to pitch faster than he should. As you know, I like Harper but this does not sit well with me. It was cheating (intentional or not) and it cheapens his trophy.

I’m glad that our Shwarbino played on the up and up.

It does look damning. I think his dad was relying on Bryce to tell him when he could pitch. Bryce signalled him to pitch faster than he should. As you know, I like Harper but this does not sit well with me. It was cheating (intentional or not) and it cheapens his trophy.

I’m glad that our Shwarbino played on the up and up.

Since each bomb hit is $ money for charity, Schwarbs is the winner hands down :thumbsup2 Thing is the cheating wasn't only an insult to Kyle, it was arrogant move toward all 7 other contestants. Rhys was about as terrific as you can be and I thought he was gonna beat out Kyle. THAT round was exciting.

you can see the ump waving his arms signalling his Dad to stop the pitch at one point, but he keeps going. I will try and find the video

here is a still shot...you can see the Ump holding up his hand, lol.

DiRldQJUcAUgFBP.jpg

Last edited:

he had the sleeve on both arms last night :thumbsup2

Javy had the longest HR last night...hoping he repeats it tonight!
I missed that! I watched the HRD with my FB streaming group so the screen size was pretty small.

I missed that! I watched the HRD with my FB streaming group so the screen size was pretty small.
I am procrastinating phone shopping (again) my DH and kids are all over me to get the latest/greatest and keep telling me I will love having a computer in my pocket but my up close vision (even with readers) is not that great and I am not one to use my phone for everything. Prefer my tablet or PC for that. Just not on board spending gobs of $ on all these gizmo's that I won't use 90% of. My old(dead) hand me down wouldn't support the stub hub app, lol. and that's when my kids were like..last straw mom. That was the day before my birthday and they were surprising me with the game and were going to send the tix to my phone and then have me see it that way, but my phone didn't cooperate so I was Cubnapped instead :rotfl2:Very busy with caring for my MIL these days..just moved her back to her apartment with 24/7 care during the week, weekends are on us. Phone shopping down on my list of to-do's.I resurrected my old flip phone for e-calls/texts and I am A-OK with it. Have tablet will travel! Matter of fact will see most of the game at her place tonight, give the care-giver a little break.

I am procrastinating phone shopping (again) my DH and kids are all over me to get the latest/greatest and keep telling me I will love having a computer in my pocket but my up close vision (even with readers) is not that great and I am not one to use my phone for everything. Prefer my tablet or PC for that. Just not on board spending gobs of $ on all these gizmo's that I won't use 90% of. My old(dead) hand me down wouldn't support the stub hub app, lol. and that's when my kids were like..last straw mom. That was the day before my birthday and they were surprising me with the game and were going to send the tix to my phone and then have me see it that way, but my phone didn't cooperate so I was Cubnapped instead :rotfl2:Very busy with caring for my MIL these days..just moved her back to her apartment with 24/7 care during the week, weekends are on us. Phone shopping down on my list of to-do's.I resurrected my old flip phone for e-calls/texts and I am A-OK with it. Have tablet will travel! Matter of fact will see most of the game at her place tonight, give the care-giver a little break.
You don't need a brand new device. Check www.swappa.com to buy used/refurbished devices.

Nothing like Joe Buck and John Smoltz to ruin a good game. If you listened to them, you would think the NL didn't even show up for the game. Did you watch the Red Carpet for the 3PM event? Only California and NY players must have shown up for that one, too. Javy was going to wear Roberto Clemente's jacket since the museum offered it to him since he was Puerto Rican, too.

What I heard about Diva Harper and the HRD, was that he didn't get his second 440+ hit until the very end of his time. If he hadn't cheated, he wouldn't have gotten the extra time nor would he have beaten Kyle. Kyle looked the total baseball fan out there, having a great time and trying his best. Our three guys looked so good at the game and at the HRD, class and talent.

Now when we get back to baseball on Thursday, we get ESPN and on Saturday night we get Fox. Yuck!

If anyone is going through baseball withdrawl, CSN is replaying the epic Cubs/Braves game from 4/18 with the crazy comeback W! It's starting now! (7 Central)

UNDEFEATED!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (in the 2nd half, lol)Finally won a game airing on ESPN
VICTOR(Y) AND JHEY hitting the ball over the whole field! Fun game..3 game's up in first!
10%2C000_Commemoration.jpg

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter