Chef mickeys for brunch yay or nay?

Meridagal

Mouseketeer
What's on the brunch bar? I tried looking on TripAdvisor but people just had pics with their family in it with characters. The Disney website wasn't much help either. I have a package that includes dining but I'm not sure if this is a place I want to go to.

The food will be totally edible, but you don't go to Chef Mickey's for the food.
There's a lot of food, should be something for everyone. Not everything on the buffet will be the best food you ever ate in the history of everything. But if you know how to navigate a buffet, you'll eat pretty well.

You go to Chef Mickey's for the character interaction, or else, you're just overpaying for food.

I go for brunch now. They have typical breakfast eggs, bacon, sausage , potatoes and most important MiCKeY WAffles:-) also will have a few lunch type dishes also... so I get both:-)
Morning in the park and head over for brunch late and it’s less crazy.
Kerri

I go for brunch now. They have typical breakfast eggs, bacon, sausage , potatoes and most important MiCKeY WAffles:-) also will have a few lunch type dishes also... so I get both:-)
Morning in the park and head over for brunch late and it’s less crazy.
Kerri
That's what I was thinking. I scheduled a fp for the morning then lunch at mickey's then fp for buzz. I think contemporary backs up to tomorrowland.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter