Chef Mickey and Early 15

AngelDisney

Dream a Disney Dream 0[;)
Hi All, I am planning to book a vacation package at the Ambassador Hotel from July 2-5. As I am playing around with the online reservation system, I have found that the earliest time for Chef Mickey breakfast is 7:00 am. Parks opening time in July is 8:00 am. How is it possible to eat breakfast and meet the characters early enough to make it to the Early 15 entrance at 7:35 am, assuming I will try to be 10 min earlier than 7:45 am? The package deal is not cheap and park time is precious too! Am I supposed to pick either Early 15 or meeting the characters at such a high price tag? I am thinking of adding a hotel only booking before and after the vacation package since I will be arriving late on July 1 and going to Shibuya on July 6. Our last park day is July 5 (full day) and depending on the weekend prices, I may stay at the Celebration Hotel for the night of July 5 and Ambassador Hotel for July 1 to avoid time loss due to moving around between hotels. Any insights on how I can enjoy both experiences without feeling rushed? TIA!

I wouldn't do both on one morning. I would choose what's most important to you and focus on that for that specific day.

Since you are going to be there for more than one day, couldn't you forego early 15 for one of those days? I wouldn't be able enjoy my breakfast while trying to time it. I hate rushing through breakfast... especially a character breakfast.

I wouldn't do both on one morning. I would choose what's most important to you and focus on that for that specific day.

Since you are going to be there for more than one day, couldn't you forego early 15 for one of those days? I wouldn't be able enjoy my breakfast while trying to time it. I hate rushing through breakfast... especially a character breakfast.
Thanks! I have been thinking about this option as well.

Last edited:
For June, Disney Ambassador Hotel has the option to have breakfast at Tick Tock Diner which is a bakery place. I am not sure what will be served for breakfast but I am pleased with this option since there is no time assigned for breakfast and the package is much cheaper. I hope they have the same option for July. Now there is hope that I will be able to make it to Early 15 and enjoy Chef Mickey on our last day of stay (additional hotel only stay after the vacation package stay).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!