Cheeseburger pods at Satuli Canteen

gonzalesphd

Earning My Ears
Does anyone know if we can request an adult portion of the cheeseburger pods? I think my older kids would like them, but they will not have enough with the kid’s size. Thank you

The youtube video that Sophie and Dave (youtube name) posted yesterday about their honeymoon to WDW a couple of weeks ago showed you can. Dave asked for and received an adult portion, so yes, you can. He talked about it in their vlog.

Does anyone know if there's a side option these? I want a bowl but one pod on the side. I know I could just get a kids meal of it but is there an a la carte version?

Not as far as I can tell, but I was wrong about the adukt version :). You should be able to get the kid-size without any sides, possibly for a lower price.

I keep reading about the cheeseburger pods. I’m thinking I need to add them to my must taste list in June😋!

Ooh, I like hearing this. I loved the cheeseburger pods and was sad to see them on the kids menu only now. I was going to just order two kids meals for myself next time, but knowing it's possible to request the adult portion is good news.

FREE VACATION PLANNING!

Dreams Unlimited Travel is here to help you plan your ideal Disney vacation, with no additional cost to you. Our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners offer expert advice, answer all your questions, and constantly seek out the best discounts, ensuring you get the most value for your trip. Let us handle the details so you can focus on making magical memories.
CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest