Check airfare

MouseLover

DIS Veteran
i was able to get RT airfare via Delta for $203 each. This was a post cyber-Monday sale that runs through Wednesday I think. Traveling in June.

I have not paid this little for air travel from my area in 20 years, except via Frontier last year, which we vowed never to use again.

i was able to get RT airfare via Delta for $203 each. This was a post cyber-Monday sale that runs through Wednesday I think. Traveling in June.

I have not paid this little for air travel from my area in 20 years, except via Frontier last year, which we vowed never to use again.

May I ask why you vowed to never use Frontier again? Just booked them for March for 1st time. Typically fly Spirit from NJ which I know many do not like, but knock wood I have not had an issue.
What state are you located?

We fly Frontier often, like five times a year. In fact just booked them for a February weekend to Mco from RDU round trip for $49 each. We have had really good flights on all our trips but one. This past August was delayed 4 hours at MCO but that can happen with any airline. They cancelled another flight due to leave after us and gave us their plane since we were a continuing flight. I thought the compensation they were offering for the cancellation seemed fair.

Yes, weather can affect any flight and cause a delay. However, I wouldn’t expect that we should need to divert because of low fuel. I don’t appreciate that we were held for another plane that landed behind us, causing significant delay. You probably would not have that problem in a larger airport or with major airlines because they would have multiple gates.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts