• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Cheapest Gas On I-95

Even better, if you click on the link that says North American Road Guides you can find info for any interstate! Great find livsea2!

I thought I would bump this as I think it is of some value and it dropped off the first page very quickly.:D

Always fuel up in Georgia, before entering Florida.
Gas prices are always lower in GA due to lower taxes.

Just south of Savannah, in Richmond Hill, GA, there are two exits - 90 and 87, where regular gas is less than $1 per gallon right now. The Savannah exits are higher.

Don't like to tell our secrets, but everyone on these boards are
our friends: the exit before Florida, in Kingsland, GA, Exxon gas,
the cheapest we find to and fro from Pennsylvania. We always
stop heading south and returning to the north.

Between NY and GA....a great trick is the first exit for Fredericksburg, VA. Some of the cheapest gas on the eastern seaboard. I was just there to visit my fiance's parents this weekend...93 cents a gallon. It's always 30-40 cents a gallon cheaper than up here in DC.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter