Cheaper 5 day hopper passes

maryann4086

Where did my other 250 posts go, waaaaaaah
I was in the disney store on the weekend, and asked for the price of the 5 day hopper plus. Cost with disney club discount was $393.99. I asked if price would change because of dollar get stronger, she said no. So went and looked online. Not only do they have the 5 day hopper plus, but the 5 day hopper, which is the same, except no water parks. Well since my old passes, still have 16 days of water parks on em, thought i would calculate the cost of the 5 days without water parks. With the exchange rate, and shipping. the cost of the 5 day hopper worked out to approx $325 Cdn. So, i was able to save $70 per ticket. Passes dont expire, so can use any time. Savings would be even more if you didn't have a disney club, because the pass would be over $400. Hope this makes sense, haha. Just thought i would pass the possible savings along to others, Maryann

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter