Charging excursions to our DVC room

Jersey Brian

Earning My Ears
Question - can we charge excursions booked through Aulani directly to our room? I ask because I was looking to use Disney Visa Reward points to pay for excursions and I know that the rewards can be used for Room Charges. Many thanks, in advance.

Question - can we charge excursions booked through Aulani directly to our room? I ask because I was looking to use Disney Visa Reward points to pay for excursions and I know that the rewards can be used for Room Charges. Many thanks, in advance.
Bump....

I doubt it since excursions are booked through a third party (Pleasant Activities). They must be paid at the time of booking on the Aulani.com website or if you book through the Holo Holo Tour Desk at Aulani. But I may be wrong!!

Last edited:
You can use a CC to book excursions or provide the HoloHolo desk with your room number and name. The excursion can then be applied to your room usually within the next day!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter