• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Characters at Spirit of Aloha

laurens mom

Mouseketeer
Do Lilo and Stitch still appear at the Spirit of Aloha Dinner Show? Anybody been recently? Can you give me a rundown on the entertainment? And what did you think of show?

Thanks!

There are no characters at SOA. The band plays a couple of Lilo and Stitch songs though. I was disappointed by the show and in hindsight wish I would have spent my $ elsewhere. The food was okay, but the entertainment was pretty lame. There's a story of a girl who went off to the mainland coming back home to her roots. The hula dancers and 1 firedancer perform at the end.

We went to the SOA this past July and enjoyed it very much!
The CM all had wonderful voices and the storyline was cute.
They had all birthday folks come up to learn a hula and sang the Hawaiian wedding song to the newlyweds and anniversary couples.
The highlight was certainly the native dances....
Food was good and plentiful...
We had a varied age range 2,10,15,41 and we all liked it!

My husband and I (ages 33 and 25) went last September. We liked the show overall, but I don't know if we'd go to it again.

The food was pretty good. I especially liked the Sweet Hawaiian bread. The chicken they served was pretty good as well.

The story line has been mentioned in a previous post. I never saw the old version of the show but I take it this story was added to make the whole thing more 'kid friendly', as was the inclusion of the Lilo and Stitch songs. (No complaint from me, since I love Stitch! lol). The dancing and singing throughout the 'story' part was nice, but the part I really enjoyed was the native dances from different South Seas islands. If I did go to see it again, it would be solely to see this again.

I'm definitely glad we went to see it once, though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter