• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Characters at DLP

mandymouse

Bahama Mama Time !!
Next week DD is off to DLP and she was wondering where you go to meet the characters, is there an area like the Judge's Tent at WDW where you can meet a few of the characters. One of her friends is mad on Stitch and wanted to know where to see him

Thanks for any help

I noticed characters first thing in the morning in the Front Lot at Walt Disney Studios (just after you go through the turnstiles) - we saw Minnie, Mickey, Donald, Daisy, etc. there. In the Disneyland Park, we saw Mickey, Eeyore, and some other characters just wandering around Main Street and Central Plaza. Mickey seemed to go around several times a day in a little car. There also seemed to be several characters in the hotel reception during the morning (at breakfast time) and evening after the parks closed.

I saw Stitch several times. Once was during the Lilo and Stitch Catch the Wave Party (in Walt Disney Studios), and he signed some autographs after that. He also appeared in the Disney Cinema Parade in WDS and he does a meet and greet session in the Disneyland Park behind Space Mountain: Mission 2. We saw him there quite a lot!

Check the park maps when you arrive - they list the times and places for meet and greets.

Also there is character meet and greet times at the disneyland paris website under "Disney fans".

Stich is out every day in Discoveryland at the space mountain mission 2 photo location, and at 10.30am at the "good morning studios parade" (but this is a mad free-for-all and the characters are not out for long)

Have Fun!

At the top of Main St USA in the morning you'll normally meet a few characters. Although your daughter should be prepared for a less than orderly queue :rolleyes:
You can meet Mickey beside Libery Arcade, and also get an official photograph.

Reid

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter