Character Dinner Experiences

CheapMom

DIS Veteran
Hi- I know Chef Mickey's has a character dinner- we thought it was a good value (espescially compared to the breakfast.)

Do you know of any other character dinners? I have 3 kids 2, 7, 9 (b, b, g)

I am especially interested in character meals that don't require park admission.

Thanks in advance:D

The Grand Floridian has. At 1900 Park Fare! I love that meal, it is a must do for us everytime.
It is Cinderella & friends

The 1900 Park Fare dinner BLOWS AWAY Chef Mickeys IMHO.

The food , service, and character interaction are much, much better. Did I mention the food? ;) It's actually rather good. I don't like CM's food, at all.

I also prefer the atmosphere at 1900 PF. I'ts not as frenzied and loud, while still very "Disney".

Anne

1900 Park Fare is the first one that poped into my head as well. Actually, there's also one at Gulliver's the Swan too. The characters switch between Goofy & Pluto and Timon & Rafiki. Not sure how good it is though. I've never done it, but I've heard mixed reviews of it, especially because there are only 2 characters in attendance.

The Cape May Cafe at the Beach Club (Boardwalk area) has a daily character breakfast with Goofy.
Check out allearsnet.com for all character dining options.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter