changes to MK!

puffkin

DVC Owner- SSR & AKV
forgive me if this has been posted already, but I just saw on Allears.net that there are some big projects occurring at the MK this summer.

First, it appears that IASW will be going down for an extensive rehab sometime over the summer and is not anticipated to open until Spring 2005

Also, it appears that the 100,000 Leagues lagoon will be filled in and landscaped for "future development". Walls are supposed to go up soon for the work.

Looks promising that a new attraction may be coming to the MK in the not too distant future!

:D

It's about time that they did something with the area where 20,000 Leagues used to be. I just hope whatever replaces the area is something cool.

::MickeyMo Mickey76::MickeyMo

I don't think anything is set in stone for 20,000 league area...I heard a possible Meet & Greet area

I saw somewhere that it will be a part of Ariel's grotto but still some sort of ride or at least walk thru. Can't remember where I saw it though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter