Celtic Mickey/Minnie ears......

Discussion in 'Creative DISigns' started by Jods313, Nov 14, 2017.

1. Jods313

Jods313 Earning My Ears

Hi DISigners!
    If possible, I am looking for Mickey or Minnie celtic ear design. My 6 year old niece just started Irish dance and just like the rest of us is Disney Crazed. Maybe with her name. Maryellen

Thank you in advance for your time and energy on anything you may (or may not) create!

~Jodi

2. MataHari22

MataHari22 DIS Veteran

I decided to attempt to create a few different ones for you today. If you like any of them, just give me the corresponding number(s), and I will upload a full resolution copy to my Flickr for you.

IMG_3925.JPG

3. Jods313

Jods313 Earning My Ears

Oh my goodness!!!! These are great. I love them all but # 7 is our choice. I appreciate your talent and how quickly you responded.

-Jodi

I am new to this. Just curious if the final product comes inverted(mirror image) for printing?

THANK YOU so MUCH!

4. MataHari22

MataHari22 DIS Veteran

Uummmm. Idk about the printing part, since I have never actually made my own shirt, I just design them, and then upload them and pay to have them printed somewhere else, but I can flip it for you, I think. I will see if I can do that, and I will PM you when I get them uploaded to my Flickr. I will upload one the right way, and a flipped one. You're welcome. :)