• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Celine Dion

CRB#33

<font color=red>Completing His Good Work!<br><font
is on Oprah right now.

If that woman gets any skinnier, she'll break right in half!

There is no possiblity that she eats.

Ooh. What happened to her pretty hair? She, uh, kinda looks like a *boy*. :(

You are not kidding.....but then again I used to be THAT skinny and no matter what I did or ate , never gained an ounce. Now I gain weight just by someone looking at me.
I do not like her hair though.

Me too Kanga:D , but I was 22 and hadn't any children yet! LOL

I'm not liking her hair either. Maybe her face is so long and thin now, that she HAD to cut it.:p

I don't like her hair either. And I agree, she is skinny as a stick. :eek:

She has a special on tomorrow night. Beside her singing, they are going to show what preparations were made for her new Las Vegas act.

I just got home and turned it on for the last few minutes. I like her new look! Sometimes you just get in a rut with your looks and you have to try something different. She looks very refreshed from taking time off.

TC:cool:

I just caught the last several minutes too. I do not like her hair short either. I love her voice but sometimes it's difficult to watch her move around on stage if you know what I mean.

I think the hair looks better this way. She had nice hair before but it didn't do a thing for her way too long face. I thought she looked ridiculous ordering the butler to make Oprah a cup of tea.:rolleyes: She also acts like she is the only woman on Earth who has given birth.:rolleyes: She annoys me so bad.

Where's the harness???? She's ready to do Peter Pan on Broadway:D

Well, I missed seeing her haircut. I'm sure I'll have another chance.

Tinkbell, I think I annoyed people too when my son was little. I fear I probably acted like I was the only person to have a baby too. I got over it though ;)

LOL! That was funny Micca. She is doing some flying in that show of hers!:teeth:

I think she's a sweetheart! I think she genuine and I feel the same as tuffcookie! I think she looks refreshed, new and ready to go! I think she looks fantastic!

I'll trade her body for mine anyday. :rolleyes: :p

I was able to catch the last 20 minutes. No matter how Celine looks, her voice is simply amazing! She sounds great live...we saw her in concert when we lived in Hawaii and Rene (her husband) was in the audience a couple rows from us...he was beaming proudly throughout the entire show.
music.gif

but agree with what Saffron had to say!;) She is a class act in my oppinion.;)

Yep! Her voice is awesome! No doubt about it.

I guess I just wish there wasn't this skinny craze.

Her voice is awesome , I like her too and I don't doubt that she may not do anything to be so skinny , I used to be like that and no matter what I did , I wouldn't gain an ounce, it's all about genetics I guess.
I also did think in the beginning that she acted like she was the only one who ever had a child but looking back so did I, and I don't think there's anyone in this earth who didn't feel like that with their first child unless they really don't want the child.
But I still don't like her hair now, maybe because I'm not used to see her with short hair.

I guess I'm in the minority on the hair thing, I think it is much more becoming on her teeny face/frame than the long hair. I do think she is way too thin but she's been through a lot with her husband's illness and oh yea, her career. I've had some mixed feelings over the years about her capitalizing on the American market for the big $$$ but being less than gracious regarding Americans in general. I also felt that her "God Bless America" recording post-9/11 was more career/$$$ oriented than "let's support our American friends" oriented. But there's no denying the woman has a voice like an angel , and I love hearing her sing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter